Shortly after last months migration period we discovered that there was an issue in our reporting of points. The issue was quickly resolved once it had been discovered, however, it took us some time to investigate afterwards. We feel that it’s our duty to ensure proper functionality before reporting issues as resolved.
Some of you may have noted an uptick in points shortly after we restored functionality. This is intended - when we corrected the reporting error, the underlying (correct) accounting of points became properly reported.
In short: all is well again! This post is a part of our efforts to acknowledge on a more public platform when issues like this arise, as well as to inform those that reported this to us that it has been resolved.
As always, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to us on Twitter (@CurseForge) or submit a ticket at https://support.curse.com and we will be happy to assist.
Your friendly neighborhood MrFlamegoat