The time has come again for a CurseForge update! This time around we have a handful of new stuff coming to the sites. So, let's dive right into it.
- Issues - Added the ability to attach gif, png, and zip files.
- Issues - Issue IDs are now scoped to the project.
- Pastebin - We launched our new pastebin module. You can find it at *.curseforge.com/paste. If you do not have it on your site, please let a moderator know in order for them to enable it.
- Site - You can now do syntax highlighting with code blocks!
- API - Markdown is now supported on ChangeLogs. Use ChangelogType='markdown'
- Localization - Listings will now pull 10 translations instead of 5.
- Projects - Project Owners can now view their own deleted projects.
- Projects - Authors can now set default relations to all files uploaded to a project.
- Uploads -Added better error messages when an upload fails.
- Fixed an issue where Github repos with underscores were getting rejected.
- Fixed pagination issue on comments where pages would just cause the page to reload.