Welcome to our first CurseForge update presented by Telshin (me), the Director of Web. One of my big initiatives with heading up the CurseForge project is to inform the community on things we have going on behind the scenes and to let you know when we deploy new features/fixes to CurseForge. Our main goal is to make the life of an author easy by providing the best platform to interact and distribute their creations to the community. Over the course of the next few months, I hope our new features will do just that. Without much further ado, I present our deploy notes for Oct 1, 2015.
- Minecraft - ZenScripts can now be uploaded!
- Moderation - Numerous improvements to make moderators life a little nicer.
- Points - Added description field when adding bonus reward points.
- Projects - Added ability to define a file to file relationship.
- Projects - Added listing for project relations (dependents and dependencies).
- Projects - Added support for Markdown editing for Project description, pages, and changelogs.
- Projects - Added ability to upload attachments to a project issue.
- Projects - Added Client Match Exclusion functionality. This is for WoW style games.
- Projects - Added Twitter card support for Project Overview and File Detail pages.
- Projects - Removed IDs from project urls.
- Projects - Image gallery has received some aesthetic upgrades.
- Fixed issue with site search failing when special symbols are in the search text.
- Fixed issue when processing ZIP files submitted from users on OSX would cause an error.
- Fixed issue where users would get a Forbidden page when creating a project issue.
- Fix for not sending a notification to a user who posted a comment on a project they are following.
- Fixed issue where setting comments to be unthreaded caused certain comments to disappear.
Feel free to reach out to me on Twitter. I will always do my best to answer any questions.
tl;dr - fix, fix, fix, fix, enjoy!