I like the change on WoWAce of using the "parchment" across the page. It's much more eye-friendly. Thanks! A few more things I've noticed (WoWAce, again):
- Content area fonts are too small. Check the comments section of those pages for better font sizes (or even this page).
- There's too little whitespace for paragraphs, especially after <h#> tags. It makes the text look crammed together. A line-height adjustment should be sufficient.
- Bullets seem to be limited to squares.
-Too many boxes. The main content area really could be just one white box with a single pixel line dividing the two columns.
- The "blue" buttons at the top-right (download, etc), look out of place. Perhaps more saturation or lighter with no gradient?
- The brownish text for the right-hand column of project info is hard to read. Black/dark gray is fine. :p
- Back to boxes: "Recent Files", "Members", etc. in the cream colored boxes are a bit much. Just leave it white with a faint horizontal border between each. :p
- Markdown: Support syntax highlighting.
- Markdown: Numbered lists aren't working correctly.
- The "Table of Contents" click area overlaps the first line of the description text making it hard to click on a link in that first line.
Heck, I've got some free time if you guys are short on it. :)