I was getting the same truncated frame asavaglio was until I realized the copy of the second line was the problem. I missed the "//" changed to "/" at first. But I found it and it's working now.
- Find the line below in the Race.lua file.local _, _, textureName = ("\\"):split(raceTexturePath)
- Change it to this.local _, _, textureName = ("/"):split(textureIds[raceTexturePath])
Thank goodness. Archy combines an Archaeology UI design with a node tracker in one package. I will miss it awfully if it becomes a defunct addon and I have to find 2 or more addons to do the same job Archy does on its own.