This is ReadySetDing ... just another leveling addon
The idea for this name came from www.readyset7.net (for Microsofts Windows 7 partner campaign)
So the goal for this addon is to make Leveling competitive by comparing level speed
Changelog v0.70 [2010.10.14] Paste 2701
Quick Facts v0.60
- AceConfigDialog: yes; AceGUI: No
- Locales: yes ... awaiting translations, deDE translated
- Noob author: .. wait what?
- Repositories / Revision Control: no (never tried it yet)
- Text Editor: Notepad++ (I don't got an WoW IDE)
- Custom Ding Message + Preview "Description"
- LevelUp Times Summary
- Ding Screenshot + Time Delay "Slider" (2 seconds softMax; 60 seconds max)
- RealID Broadcasting (your previous message gets restored/broadcasted again)
- Option: Ding Emote <Player> reached a new level. DING!
- Option: Skip Ding Announce for Achievement Levels (10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 85)
- LevelUp / Achievement Sound Button + Sound File Path Description
- No extra /played spam. It will wait 7 seconds for other leveling addons if they want to request /played too
- Randomly generated Example Times with a throttle of 60 seconds
- Icons for almost every option/button; Colors for more readability
- If you are not in a guild, the Guild Announce option will be disabled (grayed out)