I'll toss it up here for you to test some more tonight.. but the functionality is kinda limited and I'm still hunting down one error.
Usage: There is none.. even if it says there is. You will have a frame (called AHS atm) that will have three greyed out status bars. Simply start casting heal spells, and you'll be rewarded with the magical three bars:
Heal Eff: Your healing efficiency overall. This is calculated by the ACTUAL amount healed by the TOTAL amount healed. For non-hot spells the actual amount is the missing HP from the target, while the total amount is the total the heal actually hit for. Heal-over-time spells are predicted immediately.
For example, my Renew(Rank 1) does 56 health over 12 seconds (4 ticks). If I have no +healing gear on and I cast it-- I'll be at 0% efficiency (I was supposed to heal for 56.. but I healed for 0). Tick 1 hits and I heal for 14 (25% eff), Tick 2 (50% eff), Tick 3 (75% eff). Tick 4 never lands (i'm already full).. so I'm at 75% efficiency. A regrowth (should) be correctly predicted with the heal and the HoT portion.
Target Eff: Your healing efficiency on the last target. This gives you a quick breakdown of what you just did.. and where you stand on that target. It uses overall stats for that target, calculated the same way as above.
Health/Mana: Based on the last rank of the last spell you cast.. literally the amount that spell has healed (Actual, not total) over the mana cost of that spell times the number of times you've cast it.
* Chain Heal, Prayer of Healing, Tranquility, Healing Stream Totem don't predict more than one heal. I'm working out what I want to do here.
* They may not record more than one heal.. so take those spells with a grain of salt.
* No tooltips (that was today's job.. but I got sucked into some stuff at work)
* Will NOT calculate the healing efficiency of non-grouped targets. If they're not in your raid or in your group, they don't get added. This will be fixed later, but we'll NEVER be able to calculate overhealing on these units without targeting them (bad idea)
You can move the frame by clicking and dragging on the border.
I currently use the Nymbia Perl's texture.. cause its fun. I think it looks pimp with that border.. but thats just me.
If you download it and put it in same.. Clear your PW:F, cast it on yourself and cast a Flash Heal(Rank 2 or 3) to get a feel for what it looks like, how it works. Test it out (especially if you're a shaman).
Do me a HUGE favor and send me a screenshot so I can post it here.. I couldn't get one this morning.
- Registered User
Member for 14 years, 8 months, and 10 days
Last active Tue, Aug, 27 2019 12:13:50
- 0 Followers
- 1,624 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 15, 2005Mage water is the easy case because its just a single pattern. Its useful for most other food as well, but the real concern becomes items like Nightfin Soup which should be used over others if the Nightfin Soup buff isn't active.Posted in: Addon Ideas
Nov 15, 2005I have a set of mods that begin with Perfect:Posted in: Addon Ideas
But I call them that, because they're absolutely 100% perfect for me (And possibly for other people) but the feature sets are very limited-- they just are clean quick tools to do what they need to do
PerfectTooltip does the following:
* Anchors the tooltip to the parent element
* Uses smart anchors that ensure the tooltip won't expand offscreen (i.e. a tooltip in the topleft of the screen gets anchored on the bottom right and expands in that direction)
* Adds the guild name (if available) as the last line of the tooltip, in a beautiful gold =)
* Hides mouseover unit tooltips during combat (configurable) so you can concentrate on the action instead of the tooltips (and makes AOE targeting a hell of a lot easier).
So its perfect for me. I could use PerfectHeal las in.. trying to make you a better healer
Nov 15, 2005Posted in: Addon IdeasQuote from "Joekr" »
First, Lunchbox seems like a great name for a mod that scans your bags and fetches the best food or drink available. /lb eat or /lb drink. Perhaps add a keybinding and a line of text in the general log when used that tells me how many of the current item i have left and how many total items of that type (food or drink) are left. But anyway...
Thats' its.. I needed this last night, so I'll be writing it. Lunchbox will be configurable and will use either the highest or the lowest level drink/food/bandage with a slash command or keybinding.
I already have an extensive macro to use the correct bandage and report how many I have left. God.. I'm never gonna get my drood to 60 =)
Nov 15, 2005So I'm horribly in need of a name for my current project "AceHealStats" I personally don't like the AceXXX naming scheme (as we discussed last night). I like getting the name out.. but it just kills me =).Posted in: Addon Ideas
I just want to call it Lunchbox.. but it has no relevance. I just want a mod called Lunchbox *sigh*.
In compact mode provides:
* Healing efficiency for you on all targets, on all spells
* Healing efficiency for you on your last target, on all spells
* Health per Mana efficiency for the last spell and rank you cast
In expanded mode provides:
* Healing efficiency for you on all targets, on all spells
* A configurable list of your top X targets, sorted by (total healing, total actual healing, overhealing efficiency, mana efficiency, etc.) which displays any of those statistics.
* Expanded stats on mouseover in the tooltip
Nov 4, 2005Rowne.. just wanted to shoot you a quick email and let you know that your CC license has been changed slighly-- you may just want to update to the newer version:Posted in: General Chat
Not that it makes a signifigant difference.
I love the card system, it takes me back to the Arcana days and everything that that came with. Some very solid ideas.
Nov 2, 2005jnwhiteh posted a message on How to get spell name and rank in a hooking useAction or eq?The best way to learn mod writing is to simply do one of your own. Best Wishes!Posted in: Addon Ideas
Nov 2, 2005jnwhiteh posted a message on How to get spell name and rank in a hooking useAction or eq?Sounds like you're writing a project I'm currently working on:Posted in: Addon Ideas
That's AceHealStats, which takes into account all +healing equipment, the types of spells yoru casting and gives you highly detailed stats about how you as a healing are doing (on mana efficiency as well as healing/overhealing efficiency).
That being said, you can build a tooltip for any actions that are being used, and pull the information directly from there. There's really no better way for most spells that you'd be concerned with.
I dont like duplicating work.. but I'm putting the final touches on AceHealStats so I think I'll finish that out for now :P
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.