Is there a way to manually add loot to a raid like the "/hc add loot xxxx" command with the old Headcount?
Haven't had an issue yet, but I remember in the old days sometimes loot was missed by the tracker if the player was to far away at the time of looting..
Back then we could add the loot link manually..
- Curse Premium
Member for 17 years, 4 months, and 8 days
Last active Fri, Apr, 23 2021 21:30:24
- 0 Followers
- 3 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 15, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from RabbitCheck your !BugGrabber folder to see that it has LibStub and CallbackHandler-1.0.
The installed version of !BugGrabber didn't have any embedded libs..
So installed the following versions : 3.0-beta2, r131, 3.0-beta & r129 (which all have the libs)
I get a ui error popup on all 4 versions saying:
Interface\Addons\!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:120 attempt to call global 'LibStub' (a nil value)
Oct 15, 2008Pre patch i had all my Ace libs disembedded (used jwowupdater to keep mods current)Posted in: General AddOns
Bugsack worked fine on the PTR using this method.
But since the load on demand "feature" isn't getting fixed until next patch, I rebuilt my addons from scratch using embedded lib versions of the Ace mods.
The problem it seems for me with Bugsack is the embedded library versions on the project page are missings some of the libs/functions it uses.
When I log in with only the follow addons enabled these 3 messages appear in /buggrabber
- !Buggrabber & Bugsack Loaded
1. AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:15: Cannot find a library instance of "CallbackHandler-1.0". BugSack-3.0\Libs\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:49: in function `GetLibrary' AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:15: in main chunk
2. LibDataBroker-1.1\LibDataBroker-1.1.lua:3: LibDataBroker-1.1 requires CallbackHandler-1.0 LibDataBroker-1.1\LibDataBroker-1.1.lua:3: in main chunk
3. BugSack-3.0\BugSack.lua:37: Cannot find a library instance of "CallbackHandler-1.0". BugSack-3.0\Libs\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:49: in function `LibStub' BugSack-3.0\BugSack.lua:37: in main chunk
This is using the BugSack-3.0-beta2 version from the project page.. I tried a few other versions with the embedded libs but get the same errors
I tried to add the missing Ace libs into the \libs folder and added the includes into the embeds file, but didn't seem to get very far!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.