Thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated :)
I didn't really pay attention to new ways of doing things AddOn-wise, so don't worry, I'm ready to hear pretty much any suggestion :p I'm an advanced object oriented designer and dev, not an AddOn dev, and the reason why I'm developing this plugin is simply that I didn't want to re-do those steps every time :p (Plus, some friends and I felt there was something missing in the Wow AddOn dev chain: good tools)
I'll modify the TocFile to point to individual files instead of the enbeds.xml. To be frank, I'd rather never use xml, but I thought this was the accepted way of referencing libs x)
About IntelliSense, the Lua plugin by sylvanaar should provide basic Lua support (I use it for add-ons) and I bundled the wow-api wrapper from the same guy. On a new project, I have all the Lua stdlib and the wow-api that autocompletes, but not Ace3, due to how their Lua "Objects" are created: the Lua plugin doesn't parse it very well.
Impelmenting my own Lua parser is on my roadmap for the plugin though, it is a good way to train with Kotlin :p
About your second post, I am considering using IntelliJ File Templates to generate the default files, but it was too much of a hassle without clear docs, and I first wanted something working :) For now, all the strings written in the default files are ust compile time constants. Every part of the plugin is abstracted though, so adding new functionalities is just a matter of actually implementing them.
My job consists of allowing code to be re-used and understandable, so please, feel free to help on the project if you'd like (anyone, not just Myrroddin :p)