thanks, i am back with some more detailed feedback with ShinyStats on the german client:
- in general the addon is working :-)
- I encountered an "ghost" stat entry on a comparison tooltip (look at the "+22" at the bottom) which i think is from the +22 Nature Resistance:
- ShinyStats is not colorizing 'Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by xy' correctly. The important word 'critical' (= "kritische" in german) is not colorized.
EDIT: It seems the ShinyStats is not recognizing critical strike rating correctly at all. It is colorized like hit rating.
In german its like this:
crit: Kritische Trefferwertung
- There seem to be general problems with the german umlauts (ä, ü, ö, etc.). I think this is why armor (= "Rüstung" in german) is not colorized. Furthermore the config dialog shows weird things in words containing umlauts (the picture showing the config interface on the german client is in the next post)
- Please add profile support! This addon is predestinated for profiles as for each class/spec/char different stats are important. This way one could leave the unimportant stats unchanged and just highlight the main stats. What do you think?
Please let me say that you did a great job for your first addon! Keep it going :-)
- Curse Premium
Member for 13 years, 7 months, and 2 days
Last active Thu, Sep, 5 2019 12:20:30
- 0 Followers
- 443 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Dec 3, 2010Hi Sorha,Posted in: General AddOns
i have just lootet a quest-starting item. The notification works!
However the following additions would be nice:
- a translation for the text
- the quest item name colored by the item quality
- the icon of the item display before the quest item name
I hope that this is feasible.
Dec 3, 2010Back with a new request :-)Posted in: General AddOns
I have the achievement minion located at the bottom left corner of my screen. Unfortunately the minion expands downwards when adding further achievements to the minion so the list gets off the screen. I think there is an anchor setting needed. ;-)
Dec 2, 2010Hi Tomber,Posted in: General AddOns
i have tried your new layout templates for icon and bar based layouts and i think this is very handy. Thank you for this.
With r114 the icon border colors are much too bright using my favorite ButtonFacade skin simpleSquare. With r113 this was fine.
Nov 26, 2010Hi there,Posted in: AddOn HELP!
i just discovered this thread.
I know StatStain from the past and left it behind a few years before because it was broken. I am very interested in your remake. Is it available for the public? Is it limited to english clients only?
Nov 23, 2010Hi Tomber,Posted in: General AddOns
great work with the pulse effect you have added silently, looks great :-)
I have a minor request:
Please add a custom color option for
Bar Group > Appearance > Bar Color Scheme > Foreground
I am planning to give my debuff bars the same color but i still want debuff coloring for the icon borders.
Happy shattering ;-)
Nov 9, 2010Hi Tomber,Posted in: General AddOns
i have noticed a little inconsistency with the icon border coloring:
I have defined a custom color for debuffs which applies to debuffs which are NOT magic, poison, disease or curse like bleeding effects for instance.
When setting the icon border color to 'debuff' my custom debuff color is not used. This is working for bars so i think this is not intended.
I also have a new request which i want to discuss with you :-)
I would love to see a class filter for bar groups.
I know that Raven has full profile support but sometimes i come into situations where i cannot use my complex 'global' profile for all classes. Sometimes just little adjustments are needed which do not justify an own profile. Furthermore it is very painful to maintain several profiles (with all the groups, settings, blacklists, etc.).
So an option for bar groups to be 'enabled for class x, y, z' would be fantastic.
What do you think about this? Is this feasible?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.