First off, get rid of Mobhealth-blizzardframes, as they're only for the default unitframes. mobhealth (normal version) works with custom UFs.
Secondly, Bossblock is now integrated in BigWigs and oRA2, so you don't need it as a seperate addon.
You also don't need to have an Ace2 folder, as ace2 is integrated into any mods that use ace2, and Fubarplugin (1 and 2) are only needed if you're WRITING fubar plugins, you don't need them to run them.
My guild is completely backwards when ti comes to mods, and usually come to me for advice. When I swapped over to mainly Ace stuff, I had to put a zip file up on my guild's FTP, so they can easilly grab everything they need. I made sure I put in the wowaceupdater as well, and showed them how to grab other mods to experiment with.
The only problem is, these guys like to download the latest packages RIGHT before raid time, so as I'm tanking I hear "Hey bro, what are these bars in the middle of my screen? What's making my chat all funny?" etc etc
open up the options for the group frame, go to "group with" and it shows player, seperate from player, or not grouped. Not grouped makes them independant, seperate makes them grouped together seperately from the player.
not a big fan of oUF, but I'm liking AG_unitframes. I switched over from Discord too, but I'm sticking with DAB (tried bongos, bartender, pubcrawl, etc, nobody has the one feature I want), DART and DFM for now.
* Option to always show debuffs
* Option to only show debuffs, not buffs
* Option to remove hover highlighting
* Debuffs optionally aligned to the left
* Show percent on hostile mobs, even if MobHealth is installed (nobody cares how much health you have nuked off a mob, you wan't to know current HP and percent.
* Target's Target's Target (oh my god, PLEASE)
* If you choose Diffirence for mana text, it shows [mana]-0 when you have full mana, "Smart" doesn't appear to work on mana
* Raid icons
I assume it unregisters all raid events when you hide the raid frames?
Agreed to all. I seem to have raid icons available to me though.