Ok this will probably be my final link on this. This is for Classic only. It is for NPCScan.Overlay only. Not NPCscan, I'm only putting it here because the NPCscan.Overlay doesn't have it's own thread.
Paths are now showing on the minimap.
Known issues -
- The sewer beast path in stormwind isn't correct on the minimap. Seems to be a scaling issue. Other zones are fine.
- A lot of the paths are based on wowhead data. As there are not a lot of players in the higher level zones yet the paths may be incomplete.
- Some paths may be out a little. It took long enough as it was and I didn't feel like being pedantic. For me they are close enough that you should be able to find the mob.
- The paths in silithus for the hives may not be fully correct. (I left the old paths in) I'm not high enough for that zone yet to work out the correct co-ordinates. I'm sure people can figure out where the rares will be for these 3 sub zones.
- Make sure to disable the detection rings in the settings, they don't work properly anyway and have issues.
- I have only done the enUS locale file.
The link for the retail version on top of page 13 still appears to be working if you want that one.