I've just made a commit which I hope will fix Orip's issue, which I believe was due to an issue with the localisation files...
I'm at a loss at the moment as to what may be causing Dr.Sterni's issue - I'm not directly calling ToggleActive() at any point in Scorchio!, nor using multiple/character-based profiles. I'll investigate further, but if anyone has an idea about this one, I'd appreciate the pointers! :-)
As always, let me know here if you have any issues with Scorchio! Thanks guys...
- Curse Premium
Member for 11 years, 1 month, and 5 days
Last active Tue, Jun, 12 2018 16:20:28
- 0 Followers
- 126 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jul 19, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from orip »the option for the bars are greyed-out, the bars itself not shown.
I'm not sure at all why that might be happening - is anyone else experiencing this?
Can you confirm that you have the latest commit, that in ../Interface/AddOns/Scorchio/libs you have EnniBar-2.0/*
Are you running something like BugSack which may be capturing any error messages without you seeing them?
Jul 18, 2008OK - that's fixed now too... Somehow I had managed to add an svn:externals field to the libs folder too!Posted in: General AddOns
I've just done a full SVN checkout using Tortoise and it went smoothly this time.
Thanks for snagging this one Zidomo...
Jul 17, 2008It's on my books to upgrade the whole shebang towards Ace3, during which process I intend to look at LibBars and anything else which might be a little, um, creaky, now... :-) Unfortunately, I'm really busy with actual work at the moment, so I can't promise any ETA.Posted in: General AddOns
Jul 17, 200820:48 17/07/08 0.80.0Posted in: General AddOns
- Replaced CandyBars with EnniBars.
This enables me to alter the sort function so that bars are displayed ordered by when they were created,
not when they were updated, which makes for a more stable, easier to read display.
- Moved class check into hasImpScorch(). Now Warlocks and other interested parties can run Scorchio! and see
which mobs are fire vulnerable.
- Changed the way we filter which events to receive. Scorchio! will now always receive events from other Scorchio!
users in your group. You can choose whether to receive all combat log events, or just those from members in of
your group. If you choose only members of your group, scorches applied to a mob you are already tracking (ie:
that was started by you, or someone in your group) from someone outside of your group *will still be tracked*.
- Some changes to raid icon handling.
- Updated FR localisation. (Thanks nico!)
Please Note: "EnniBars" all Ammo's code, save a few minor changes to implement the ordering method I wanted to use in Scorchio! It is not a fork, or a branch of CandyBars and I have no intention of releasing it as such - it is merely an embedded version of CandyBars by a different name. The name change is to avoid clashes with other versions of CandyBars users may be running which will have the old MySort() function in place.
May 15, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Toadkiller »
Shuffle is not in yet as an option on a button (shuffle does in-combat moving of bag items). At the moment it uses up stuff and switches to the next item.
Ah, so basically I'm jumping the gun! Just getting over-excited, sorry!
Quote from Toadkiller »If u want to volunteer to fly around the plateau and collect the names that would rock. So for example Bashir's Landing, Ogri'la etc. All the names that show up in the minimap for what zone you are in.
OK, I get:
Forge Camp: Terror
Forge Camp: Wrath
May 14, 2008The shuffle stuff is looking good so far Toadkiller - thanks for your efforts.Posted in: General AddOns
A few things I've noted while quickly testing it out:
1. Sometimes the shuffle doesn't quite happen as it should when zoning into an instance. I tested it in The Mechanar, with some Nethergon Energy, Mana Crystals and Super Mana Potions (in fact, an Injector) and with Nethergon Vapor, Conjured Healthstone and a Health Injector. Sometimes when zoning it would work perfectly - the Nethergon would be selected if I had no Gem, or the Gem if it existed. Other times, not so perfect - one or other Gem was placed after the Nethergon, or the Injector stayed in place. Zoning out and in again generally fixed it.
2. In the same test as above, I found that if I had a Healthstone, but no gem, and the shuffle worked fine, when I conjured a Mana Gem, it would be placed correctly, but the other stack might swap the Nethergon in, rather than keeping the Healthstone.
3. Red Ogre Brew Special and Blue Ogre Brew Special should only work on Blades Edge Plateau. This might not be your fault, as they still show up on the bar undimmed outside of the plateau, so I guess they're still returning IsUsable() even though they're not...
4. Doesn't yet work in combat? (Or maybe not in Battlegrounds? - stll playing!)
Obviously, you're still working on this I know, so hopefully these are just pointers to things you're already aware of...
If we don't end up with some way of designating order ourselves, I'd like to suggest that Conjured Items are cheaper than Zone-based items are cheaper than Global items... Is that how you're thinking too?
May 10, 2008benzo8 posted a message on Smartbuff / SmartDebuff have to go... Ace replacements?I've just changed to ZOMGBuffs, despite the name... :-) It pretty much does everything SmartBuff did, including buffing on the scrollwheel, waiting for groups to be present before buffing group buffs and nice Sink notifications...Posted in: General AddOns
May 9, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Toadkiller »
Not at the moment. I will however be adding a "shuffle" option to buttons. Buttons with shuffle set to true will have the top button specifically use a particular bag and slot. As items get depleted the next "cheapest" / best item gets swapped into that spot. Shuffle buttons also will specifically never allow macros or spells to be set as the best item (on the base button).
Since this sounds less boring than bar movement im going to work on it today. I have almost implemented it for a couple of weeks now so today is the day!
Sounds perfect, Toadkiller - particularly if we have some way of governing the priority...:-) Thanks!
May 9, 2008This is the first time I've looked at AutoBar, but given the issues with AutoRack on the PTR, I'm looking to try and reproduce the functionality I've created there and am having problems... Maybe I'm just misunderstanding...Posted in: General AddOns
I've set up a button and added the Manastones and Mana Potions categories to it... When I use a mana stone, it doesn't seem to drop a mana potion into place to be used until the new mana stone's cooldown is up. Is that how it's supposed to work?
Ideally I want one button - replenish mana. It should use Mana Stones where available (cheapest!), then any location specific potions (TK ones if I'm in there, etc), then default to Super/Combat/etc, depending on what's avaiable. The button (and thus action on a single keybinding) should switch, even in combat, based on cooldowns and location... Can I do this with AutoBar?
May 2, 2008@NooK: You've probably seen it now, but if you missed it, read http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=7976.msg211251#msg211251 (about 4 posts back)... It seems the blacklisting was happening incorrectly to first time users of the mod. I've hardcoded it now so it shouldn't affect other new users, but people such as yourself may just need to manually untick yourself from the blacklist to correct the error.Posted in: General AddOns
May 1, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Pasus Nauran »
1. When adjusting the height of the bar, I noticed that once I passed a certain height (I think it was around 16), that it tried to place the name of the target on multiple lines, despite having nowhere near enough room to do so. As such, the name gets cut off, and there are spots of text at the bottom of the bar that simply look odd.
Placement and flow of text is handled by the bar library I'm using, and unfortunately I don't have any control over it directly. The 0.7x strand is the last strand to use this particular library though - I'm hard at work on 0.80 which will use a different library, which should give me more control.
Quote from Pasus Nauran »
2. When I was adjusting my Scorchio settings, I noticed that the color swatches didn't update along with the colour selections I made for the bar and background colours (for both standard and target bars). The colours were displaying properly on the bars, but the Swatches seemed stuck at white.
That's strange. And also handled by another library, rather than my code! Do the swatches pick up the right colour on relogin/UI restart? Anyhow, hopefully this will work properly for you in 0.8x too...
Quote from Pasus Nauran »Would it be possible to add an option to change the font used on the bars, as well as scale the font independently of the bar height?
The bar library I'm using in 0.7x doesn't have the ability to specify the font, though it does have control over the font size, so I shall add this in to a later commit.
Edit: Later commit now made, 0.70.6 now with configurable font size goodness...
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.