Elsia: im using 1280x1024 aswell as my screen resolution, and frame:GetEffectiveScale() is used.
Fubar repositions beql's tracker, many frame movers do it aswell please look in ur addon folder what addon could cause this problem.
For the taint "issue" some are reporting here, please only post taintlogs and report taint issues if u get "Interface blocked errors", if not then just ignore them.
Yea and im aware of UIPanelManageFramePositions() tainting, and it will be fixed, but now i dont know how... ^^
- Registered User
Member for 12 years, 2 months, and 10 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 14:30:09
- 0 Followers
- 46 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 19, 2007fixing the taint issues is on the top of my priority list...Posted in: General AddOns
for the "oldgoal" quixote error:
if u are getting this error, plz attach an addon list to ur bugreport, as this is caused by other addons which are using quest functions
the resetting position bug is mainly caused by other frame positioner addons (ctmod and such), please submit an addon list too..
it would be much easier for me if u could track down these problems to a specific addon (instead of posting a full addon list)
Sep 25, 2007Here is my current todo list:Posted in: General AddOns
- Add keybinding for showing/hiding the tracker (Minimize/Maximize too)
- Fix nQuestLog Compatibility -> beql kills nquestlog's tracker (is it realy needed ?)
- Add Transparency (Alpha Channel, remove background image and maybe make it selectable/changeable) for the Tracker
- Fix Tracker if Clicking functions disabled, enable clicking "through" - Rework the Buttons graphics (add H button for the history frame, but for now disable it)
- Add Close Button for the Tracker (which hides it)
- Tracker Resizing - Maybe try to work on the Text Wrapping feature for the tracker
- Quest History.... <- No, not for this but the next release the others are already a lot of work
it will (hopefuly) be ready for this weekend or at worst for next week :)
For an eta for questhistory: it will take time, as i must now work on the other things planned for the 0.9, when they are are done, ill work intensively on QuestHistory.
For the other QuestHistory: i have my ideas for that too, and later i can implement other suggested by the users too (as always :D ) so first ill see it done and working so u guys can test it...
X-buZZ: im already thought about a hook to one of the popular quest database addons so i can gather data from them, ill see what i can do. For now im playing with the idea for getting Quest information from lightheaded for the QuestHistory module so u can see in a particular zone which quest u done / and which u dont did :)
For the Questlog/Tracker itself ill let this for the future ( i have a realy big todo list for the actual versions for now :) ) but i think its a good idea so ill implement it further or later.
Sep 21, 2007- Core: Fixed a nil error with QuestHistoryPosted in: General AddOns
- Core: Added Alt Tab compatibility with QuestHistory
- Core: Added Control variable for GetQuestLogTitle() hook (this fixes some incompatibilities with other mods)
- Core: Fixed a nil Error caused by the "force update from Tracker Update" in Quixote
- History: More things are working :)
i still have to check nQuestlog but that will be tomorow :)
*Alt Tab = Alt Click in the version history.. yes, iam tired
Sep 21, 2007Lazar: currently im working on a Quest History like thing :) but integrating a quest db (with coordinates and such) isnt what i will do, there is lightheaded which works well with beql, use it :)Posted in: General AddOns
Grimpickle: i will check the problem with nQuestLog
Sep 20, 2007new SVN update:Posted in: General AddOns
- QuestLog: Fixed Scrolling Description Panel issue if some zones are folded
- Tracker: Added Control variable for QuestWatch_Update() so an update cant occure before Quixote's scan is finished
- Tracker: After collapsing 15 quests, quests after the collapsed ones can be tracker now
- Tracker: Fixed adding quests to tracker after unfolding a zone -> Removed the buggy Quixote Event and readded the old hackish solution :)
- Tooltip: Fixed a nil error with ItemSync enabled
- Locales: Updated de locale
this fixes some issues like the scrolling issue and the tracking quests after some are folded and the tracking quests after unfolding a zone and hopefully the ItemSync error too (i couldnt test it coz ItemSync doesnt dropped an error for me)
what i had on my list but cant be done:
- Lightheaded behind the QuestLogFrame : This is an issue only if Skinner is enabled for both beql (the QuestLog) and Lightheaded, this must be fixed in Skinner (or disable skinning for the questlog and beql)
- Tracker Transparency Background : In WoW u cant change the transparency of a frame which has a background image which already has an alpha channel :(
- Tracker Showing/Hidde from Beql Icon : where should i add this ? (ok ok, there are still ctrl, alt and such can u please a bit more descriptive ?)
What still need to be done for v0.90:
- QuestHistory Errors : i couldnt get this addon, plz give me a link
- GetQuestLogTitle fix : adding a more clean way to add Tags to the QuestLog
- finishing the QuestHistory
- Improving Quest/Objective Text apperance in the Tracker (optional wrapping)
Sep 20, 2007Elsia: hmm not a bad idea :)Posted in: General AddOns
are u talking about tooltips showing in a compact mode the others progress of a quest in the tracker, or from the Party announce function ? (the first is already implemented, the other isnt realy hard to do)
i wrote it up :)
Sep 10, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Athariel »
Date: 2007-09-09 01:05:03 ID: 50 Error occured in: Global Count: 16 Message: ..\AddOns\beql\tooltip.lua line 50: Quixote-1.0: Bad argument #2 to `IsQuestItem' (string expected, got nil) Debug: [C]: ? [C]: error() Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:133: Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:86 (tail call): ? Quixote\Quixote-1.0\Quixote-1.0.lua:690: IsQuestItem() beql\tooltip.lua:50: beql\tooltip.lua:41 (tail call): ? (tail call): ? (tail call): ? CowTip\CowTip.lua:198: CowTip\CowTip.lua:196 (tail call): ? (tail call): ? (tail call): ? [C]: ? [C]: ? [C]: ? [C]: ? [C]: ? [C]: pcall() Stubby\Stubby.lua:308: Stubby\Stubby.lua:292 (tail call): ? ItemSync\ItemSync.lua:858: Scan_Prices() ItemSync\ItemSync.lua:170: ItemSync\ItemSync.lua:170 [C]: ? Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:303: TriggerEvent() Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955: Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:948
Don't know when this error occurs, but does it quite often.
seems like a conflict between the item tooltip (showing quest info in itemtooltips) code and some other addon (cowtip, ItemSync, Stubby ?) ill check this out.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.