Few days ago I've noticed that I no longer have Curse Premium as an author. Is it gone for good or just a site migration glitch?
- Curse Premium
Member for 13 years, 2 months, and 24 days
Last active Sat, Sep, 14 2019 08:42:01
- 0 Followers
- 256 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 27, 2016Posted in: WoW Sites Feedback
It used to be that only few people (<1%) used to download the -nolib version of my addon, but by some reason the latest version it is split 50/50. What's going on?
Jul 21, 2016Well, it did happen again. Checked in an updated .lua and tagged the project as v3.0.6.Posted in: Need Help?
Packager ran and did not do anything. Log shows
- Finished joining all threads
- New Tag for wow/boomkinator/mainline - Last Tag: r83 - Last Packaged: r81
- Skipping zip for wow/boomkinator/mainline, it has a new alpha build but is set to package Beta and Release.
Tagged the project again as V3.0.7. Packager ran and create a new set of zip files:
v3.0.6-nolib, v3.0.6, v.3.0.7-nolib
I don't even.
Jul 20, 2016Okay, few hours after I've posted my problem, the situation seemed to resolve.Posted in: Need Help?
The packager did create a new set of zip files:
v3.0.2-nolib, v3.0.2, v.3.0.3-nolib
so it is all good for now.
Jul 19, 2016I've made several updates to my addon recently.Posted in: Need Help?
Unfortunately now when I tag a my repository with a new version it creates the following.
Tag V1.0.0 --- builds v1.0.0-nolibs + b1.0.0
Tag V1.0.1 --- builds v1.0.1-nolibs + v1.0.0
Tag V1.0.2 --- builds v1.0.2-nolibs + v1.0.1
Here's the repository
Oct 22, 2010I wonder, why do you guys insist on skinning PallyPower?Posted in: General AddOns
I'd understand you doing it 3 years ago, but there were custom backgrounds for some time and recently the addon fully supports LibSharedMedia and even custom colors.
I just tried the latest version of Skinner with PallyPower and it looks simply awfull. I don't get it.
Oct 21, 2010I made a simple mod for my moonkin to replace SquawkAndAwe and Classtimer which I used before.Posted in: General AddOns
Both of them are fine mods, but display too much stuff I don't need, so I came up with more compact and informative replacement.
Here's a link if you want to try it
The mod only shows in combat for druids specced Balance + Starfall.
Use shift + right mouse button to drag the frame.
Please let me know what you think.
Oct 14, 2010Posted in: General AddOns
Yeah, apparently pets can't be buffed, so I just removed them from the roster in 4.0.14. That should solve the problem.
Oct 12, 2010Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from ABCdario007Completed Spanish translation.
I hope it helps
FYI, the correct page for localization is http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/pally-power/localization/
The PallyPowerLite is inactive now.
Oct 9, 2010Posted in: General AddOns
Just two more suggestions:
1. Maybe use "None" instead of an empty entry for no tracked Aura/Seal.
2. Seems like the options are ordered alphabetically. This results in all options being mixed up instead of grouped logically with a deDE client. Could you please add a fixed order to the options?
Fixed both. Need a translation for "None".
Oct 8, 2010Posted in: General AddOns
Some things I noticed:
1. The options for show when single/party are in the subgroup for blessings, but affect all buttons, not only the blessing button. Maybe move it to the top level settings?
2. The options for show when single/party don't change the display immediately like all other options. But if I change some other "show x button" setting afterwards, the buff bar is shown/hidden.
3. Maybe add some help text somewhere in game that explains the new way of moving the buff bar.
4. Why does moving the buff bar only work on the blessing button, but not on the other buttons?
5. Giving the Layouts meaningful names would make it easier to choose the correct one.
6. Choosing a Aura/Seal isn't perfect with those numbers. Maybe change it to dropdowns where the user can choose a Aura/Seal by name?
2. I need to figure how not to cancel an expired timer twice.
3. Done, need to add translations now.
5. Added layout named, need to add translations now.
6. Added translations, fixed the missing seal of justice
Oct 7, 2010The last build for WoW 4.0.1 is posted here:Posted in: General AddOns
If you can help with translations, use the following interface:
That's a temporary project, I did not want to mess with the curent PallyPower values.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.