- Curse Premium
Member for 11 years, 2 months, and 9 days
Last active Thu, Sep, 12 2019 17:20:59
- 1 Follower
- 2,404 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jan 30, 2007Er... I try not to bloat Quests too much and quests sequence/line will be too much I think.Posted in: Map/Minimap AddOns
At best I can use active/available quests in gossips to guess if the NPC begins or ends the quest and then highlight the good NPC depending on character quest status.
And well, I use the quest name as keys, as there is no other key avalaible. Furthermore, as notes must be ready to be shared as is, I'm quite restricted in what I can do.
Now I'm concentrating on having current feature working fine. I still have some issue to refresh quest data when WoW closed unexpectedly (wow quest log and addon quest history become desynchronized).
Jan 29, 2007Rare spanws :Posted in: Map/Minimap AddOns
- Silver, found at Tin spots,
- Gold, found at Iron spots,
- Truesilver, found at Mithril spots,
- Dark Iron, found at Mithril and small Thorium spots,
- Swiftthistle, found at Mageroyal and Briarthorn spots,
- Wildvine, found at Purplelouts spots.
Jan 29, 2007With the permission of Kodewulf, I'm working on a new version of Cartographer_Quests. I think I'll be able to release it (i.e. merge it back into trunk) soon. For those who aren't afraid of losing their quest notes, you can find it on the SVN in the branches/Cartographer_Quests/filter path.Posted in: Map/Minimap AddOns
Main features :
- handle quest status (active, complete, avalaible, trivial, done, repeatable, ...) based on character quest history and current quest log,
- filter out notes based on quest status,
- display note icons based on quest status (exclamation or question marks, yellow or gray),
- quest notes are faction specific,
- quest history is character specific.
- do not handle properly quests when the NPC that ends the quest is not the NPC that begins it, there's almost no way to fix it.
- seems to have trouble remembering filter setup against sessions,
- may register items that begins quests as quest givers with fixed location,
- may put your computer in fire in rarely cases,
- merge it into trunk,
- customized note tooltip.
This new version won't include search feature, as I think such thing should be a general Notes module and not restricted only to Quests.
Jan 28, 2007Is there any plan to merge 'rare' spawns (Silver, Gold, Truesilver, ...) into regular ones (Iron, Mithril, ...) ? At the moment, two distinct notes are created, that ain't really pretty.Posted in: Map/Minimap AddOns
Jan 26, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from nytekat »
yeah I noticed that option a little while ago. for the life of me I didn't see it before then.
I added this option some revisions ago and it was mistakely enabled by default, so people didn't noticed it and were complaining about not being able to change their bank bags.
Then I changed it to be disabled by default, now people are annoyed with the bank showing up :)
Quote from nytekat »Still curious about the skinner thing...
I'll take a look on how skinner works and maybe I can try to make a "skinner-hooked" skin.
Jan 18, 2007I was thinking of small changes. Tell me what you think about it :Posted in: General AddOns
1) reordering the menu this way :
Filtering EditBags EditCategories -- spacer -- LoadProfile Bags Columns ShrinkWidth Scale Layout Automatic Manual -- spacer -- SetLayoutBounds Lock Sections SectionTitle SectionLayout HideEmptySections Sort Quality Name Items HideDuplicates Compress CompressAll -- spacer -- CompressStackable CompressEmptySlots CompressShards CompressAmmo QualityColor Enable Threshold Intensity -- spacer -- HighlightNew ResetNew FubarText ShowEmpty ShowUsed ShowTotal Combine -- spacer -- ShowAmmo ShowSoul ShowSpecialty -- spacer -- Skin HideDefaultBank
2) Adding modified clicks on FuBar plugin :
- shift+click : (un)lock bags,
- ctrl+click : reset new item highlights.
3) Adding an option to not open empty bags when opening all bags.
Dec 19, 2006Another french change :Posted in: Libraries
["Immolation Trap Effect"] = "Effet Pi\195\168ge immolation",
["Frost Trap Aura"] = "Effet Pi\195\168ge de givre",
Reads now :
["Immolation Trap Effect"] = "Effet de Pi\195\168ge d'immolation",
["Frost Trap Aura"] = "Aura Pi\195\168ge de givre",
Dec 16, 2006This evening I tried to put my pet in the MT list as an offtank (i'm not kidding ;)). oRA2 recorded it (I could see it in the tooltip) and I even got an alert when it was killed, but there was no way to show a bar for it in the MT list. Is it a bug ? Is it planned ? or isn't it planned because it would be too resource consuming ?Posted in: Raid AddOns
BTW, this is the only "bug" I found about oRA2, keep it going. It is very usefull.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.