how do i add map notes via handynote mod? i do /handynotes but theres just some options, no way to add notes... ive tried every key combination on the map that i can think of and there's no documentation anywhere.
any hints? thanks :)
- Registered User
Member for 16 years
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 21:29:42
- 0 Followers
- 1,052 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Dec 13, 2009Posted in: Map/Minimap AddOnsQuote from -Raz-its only the square shape for some reason, all the other shapes work fine without causing any errors
thanks, i changed mine from square to rounded bottom left corner, and didnt have a single crash tonight. if this (square) is the culprit, i wonder how it could crash wow.exe... very odd.
we'll see waht happens tomorrow, if i get any crashes. ive crashed every day since installing the newest chinchilla but never thought it could be an addon crashing the .exe.
Dec 11, 2009when i install ora3 i get a window called "cooldowns" - there is no way to turn this off? dont want this window. i want raid tools like ora2 :)Posted in: Raid AddOns
also, the options in the interface>addons>ora3 section seem to be barely anything...what am i missing?
Oct 28, 2009Posted in: Unit FramesQuote from ShadowericOptions - Raid - Tooltip Buff Helper
thanks again Shadoweric, but I don't use any of the Raid modules - I don't even have those folders installed, so I don't have that option.
i wonder if i install them, enable em, set the option and then disable them again, if the behavior i want will stay...hmmm
thanks for the idea!
Oct 21, 2009another question, and i swear i've looked everywhere :)Posted in: Unit Frames
when i mouse over buffs now on any frame (x-perl or otherwise), there's a few lines on the tooltip that say:
Without buff: (x)
1: name name name name etc
how can i remove that from my tooltip (stop xperl from scanning that type of stuff)? i dont need xperl scanning my party/raid for missing buffs - i use another mod that does that much more effectively.
Oct 20, 2009Posted in: Unit FramesQuote from ShadowericAnswer #5 above should solve that, even though it only says Buffs. If not, I am not sure, I'd have to look and I'm not home right now.
I guess I just needed to relog or something. When I got on today, the debuffs weren't showing on my ToT or ToToT frames!
Thanks again for your help. I think that there's just so many options and like 10 different pages, I just couldn't focus on everything at once :p
Oct 19, 2009Thank you very much Shadoweric.Posted in: Unit Frames
One thing I still can't seem to find is how to disable debuffs on my ToT and ToToT frames. I found where to hide the buffs but not debuffs. I did find another option to disable all buffs/debuffs (which does work), but I need to see buffs/debuffs on my Target and myself.
Thanks again for any ideas :)
Oct 17, 2009Hi everyone. First, a screenshot:Posted in: Unit Frames
1. Why are my buffs and debuffs showing twice? See the area just to the left of the minimap. I do use a buff mod, Buffalo. Never had double buffs/debuffs before installing XPerl.
2. How can I remove the spaces between party members? See right side, the space between Elohar & Thugwit. I don't need to see party buffs/debuffs so I turned that off, but want to have a compact party window with no space between members.
3. My target, the Converted Hero, has super large debuffs on him (my debuffs) - I thought I disabled that in the options. Can you point me to anywhere else I need to disable Big Debuffs?
4. My target, the Converted Hero, has some weird slash thing over his portrait, and you see 100% in the portrait. What are those two things?
5. My Target of Target frame shows buffs/debuffs. How can I disable that? Again, I thought I did, but apparently not!
6. How can I get a Target of Target of Target frame? I got addicted to that from using Perl_Classic, and it's really a great feature. I didn't find it in the options though, so any pointers would be great!
7. Notice how the name section of target and target of target frames extends the length of the healthbar sections. How do I make the party frames behave that way? Just to have a cleaner look, I would like the name frame for party members to extend the length of the healthbar frames. Eliminating the dead space there would be good :)
8. Finally, is there any way to add me to my party frame? I like having my personal frame up in the top-left of my screen a bit bigger size for when I'm solo, but when I'm partied, I like to have my toon included in the party window too, so I can see everything in the same place. Basically I want me shown in both areas when I'm partied :P
9. Thanks to the author for a super mod, I can't wait to replace Perl_Classic :) And, thanks to everyone who reads this and especially to those who can help answer some of my questions!
Oct 4, 2009can anyone tell me how to disable name coloring for anyone outside of my guild/friends/people i'm grouped/raided with?Posted in: General AddOns
what i'm concerned about is that prat is coloring the names of everyone in every channel. i don't need to know what class everyone is in trade chat, and it seems like it would use a lot of processing power for the addon to figure out everyone's class.
it even knows the lvl 1 gold spammer classes - toons i've never "seen" before, so it can't be that the class information is cached for each name.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.