- Registered User
Member for 14 years, 2 months, and 15 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 14:29:53
- 0 Followers
- 48 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Aug 8, 2008Clearly not as robust as you describe, but have a look at this for interest :Posted in: Addon Ideas
Jun 27, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Wesslen »
* UnderHood is supposed to pick up fonts from LibSharedMedia-3.0, right? The list of fonts only seems to include the default ones, but no fonts registered by other addons.
Wesslen, I'd suggest to drop LibSharedMedia-3.0 and pick up SharedMedia in its place. This works well for me, and displays my custom Mymedia fonts just fine.
Jun 23, 2008http://i31.tinypic.com/2gslxds.jpgPosted in: General AddOns
I am pushing UnderHood a bit beyond it's intended design (essentially I am using it as a replacement to oUF) I realize, but I believe these two can be considered valid bugs ..
1) Party and party pet frames do not take on class color when party members are invited. A /reload fixes it.
2) Casting bar border outline is always visible, even when not casting. I am able to toggle off the background texture, but not the border texture. You can see in the screen grab that this applies to both player and target providers.
Now, I also have two three feature requests to share if you're willing to consider them .. These would be *very* welcome additions to my UI setup, and I would appreciate your time to add if it's not onerous.
3) Add ability to show Tooltips for any bar or element that is configured as Interactive. Or rather, add an option that becomes usable when Interactive is toggled.
4) Current font scale tops out at 38 (iirc). I have some poorly created fonts that actually do appear way too small even at the top end. Increase max font size up to, say, 64.
5) Support for Button Facade for auras!
Jun 4, 2008Posted in: General ChatQuote from Phanx »
BTW, what's the statusbar texture you're using, and where does it come from?
Both are shared media textures, I believe. The Pitbull layout uses Glass and the ag_UF layout uses Smooth v2.
Jun 3, 2008A couple of concepts that I've got WiP .. been experimenting with different action bars and unit frames. I'm not so hung up on framework but the second is based on Ace 3. I think I also deserve some 'font too small' comments but my vision is good and my screen is big ;)Posted in: General Chat
Pitbull, Infini-Bar 2:
ag_UF, Bartender 4:
May 24, 2008Welcome to the wonderful addictive world of UI tweaking ..Posted in: AddOn HELP!
From a glance, the main mods here are probably Pitbull, Bartender3, Elk Buff Bars, Fubar and CML (clock/ memory/ latency).
Vranx keeps a very comprehensive and up-to-date catalog of mods that you may want to use .. as well as an assortment of compilations that you may want to check out to get a heads start.
May 1, 2008This is amusing .. same has occured to me! I can't bring myself to put guildies on ignore, not the least because addons can trigger '... is ignoring you' messages to them and that's not cool.Posted in: Addon Ideas
Something even simpler, say a "conditional ignore", could be useful as well.
If not in raid, filter annoying persson
If in raid then allow annoying person through /raid chat unfiltered
Apr 28, 2008Posted in: General ChatQuote from HunterZ »
Will there be integration between the repos on CurseForge and the Curse release site to make it easier for addon developers to package and move stable release versions from one to the other?
Oooh, that would be nice.
Apr 28, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from jjsheets »
By the way, Revision 71851 now has full featured Menu Buttons.
I went looking for this and expected to see a Micro_Menu option in the predefined bar list (alongside Pet and Possess bars) but didn't see that listed. Where do I go to find and activate the Micro Menu?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.