- Registered User
Member for 16 years, 5 months, and 22 days
Last active Tue, Sep, 30 2008 22:06:02
- 0 Followers
- 152 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 1, 2006Posted in: Raid AddOnsQuote from Maytrix »
ETA on Personal targets?
reding this reply , it looks like there's no way to set PT's with ora2. btw is this in program? or is it just my error and didn't i see the way to set em ?
tnx 4 answering, and sorry if i asked one of the milion-times-asked-questions , lol ^^
Sep 29, 2006Posted in: General ChatQuote from HellknightFA »
plz insert this line into your repo-browser and everything should be fine ^^
wow tnx , this step seems to work.
now, how about daily upgrading? and how about making svn understand what addons to upgrade or not?
Sep 29, 2006if i'm writing here for first time, it's because i checked all the other topics, and can't find anything able to help me :(Posted in: General Chat
pls, if u can, help me, as long as i never used svn before^^
- ace2'd vast majority of my ui, and i saw the addons are daily updated (:cheer:)
- i installed tortoisesvn
- took as reference site http://www.wowace.com/files/ or http://svn.wowace.com/files/
- followed the instructions about Checkouts, folders etc.
- when i use the above url these are the errors: «PROPFIND request failed of '/files'» and «PROPFIND of '/files': 301 moved permanently (http://www.wowace.com)»
- what the hell?
TNX for any help u'd be going to give me
PS. i saw in each addon folder there are only zipped files, no unzipped ones, so how can svn check if i have updated files or not? have i to download zips each time?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.