Is this addon still supported ?
I saw differents requests for features, but no answer of the author.
Firik, are you still there ?
Edit : answer to myself :
Firik : Last Active: February 19, 2008, 03:55:36 pm
- Registered User
Member for 13 years, 8 months, and 14 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 14:29:47
- 0 Followers
- 6 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jun 5, 2008Exact same request (and thanks for that simple and clear looking raid addon, it's almost perfect).Posted in: Unit Frames
Bug report :
- if i got D/C, BoB just disapear, i need to reload UI to see it... very annoying and dangerous bug.
- if i use a different size for tanks frames (the default option), frames are not aligned anymore, all look strange, so i just disable it, and use OrA for monitoring tanks and their targets.
Other (less important) requests :
- have the target of each member, when in group
- have a castbar for each member, when in group
- have differents options in group or in raid (i need to see all buffs and debuffs in group, not in raid)
Thank you for the good work.
Apr 1, 2008Perfect answer, thank you :)Posted in: General AddOns
Is there a way to have default priorities, like tanks come first, healers second, and rest of the world after ? Most of the time it's more important to decurse theses ones than myself.
Apr 1, 2008Hello.Posted in: General AddOns
As i see you speaking french on your homepage, i prefer ask in that language.
Question b?te : la gestion des priorit?s est purement visuelle ?
Le fait de voir qu'une personne en particulier souffre d'un d?buff dans la liste des priorit?s ne m'aide pas ? la retrouver plus vite dans le groupe des 25...
La liste des priorit?s n'est d?finitivement pas cliquable directement ?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.