- Registered User
Member for 13 years, 4 months, and 29 days
Last active Wed, Dec, 27 2017 11:28:20
- 0 Followers
- 140 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 21, 2010Elkano: You've probably already come across this, but if not here's a discussion on the UI & Macros Forum regarding the protection of buff removal:Posted in: General AddOns
Oct 19, 2010Posted in: Unit FramesQuote from KerechaKeep watching the tickets and check for updates regularly
Will do, too.
I really like some of the layouts I've seen here. I've been able to come up with one that works well for me (I'll post a pic when I get home if I remember), but my biggest problem is modifying LuaTexts. Is there a thorough syntax manual available somewhere?
Also, is there a way to force texts to fit in their parent bar? I sometimes have long names stretch beyond my layout.
Oct 19, 2010Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Radicalb21Any chance this mod will be updated for WoW 4.0.1?
According to one of the dev's comments over on Curse (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/dr-damage.aspx#831715):
FYI, DrDamage will no longer be accurate as of patch 4.0.1. We are working on it and will have it updated before Cataclysm drops.
Oct 15, 2010Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from nyoghtaThe errors occuring in 4.0.1 are caused by changed and removed spellids referenced in core.lua, in totemList and defaultSpells2.
Removed totems :
Fire Resistance Totem
Frost Resistance Totem
Nature Resistance Totem
Changed totems :
Magma Totem, changed to 8190
Stoneclaw Totem, changed to 5730
Stoneskin Totem, changed to 8071
Flametongue Totem, changed to 8227
Healing Stream Totem, changed to 5394
Mana Spring Totem, changed to 5675
Searing Totem, changed to 3599
Strength of Earth Totem, changed to 8075
Totem of Wrath, changed to 3738
New totems :
Elemental Resistance Totem, 8184
Totem of Tranquil Mind, 87718
Changed spells :
Hand of Protection, changed to 1022
Hopefully this may save you some time.
I am attaching an edited version of core.lua.
Appears to have worked. I installed the file, and ran the game with PlateBuffs, and not only did I get no errors, but my buffs were back on my nameplates.
Oct 14, 2010Hey Cyprias. I love PlateBuffs (in conjunction with Aloft, I rarely ever look at my target frame).Posted in: General AddOns
In you response to my error report (http://www.wowace.com/addons/platebuffs/tickets/2-wow-4-0-1-errors/) you metioned you'd look into it "when I return to WoW". Just wondering as to when that might be?
Not pushing, I know real life is far more important. Just curious.
Oct 6, 2010Is there any way to get it so the target frame fades when the target is out of range? I have enabled the range finder and set the value (either to a spell, or a fixed distance like 30 yd), and yet the target frame never fades no matter how far I get from the target.Posted in: Unit Frames
This is my biggest niggle with Xperl.
Jan 25, 2009Setup my UI a bit in Pitbull4 today. Looking good. Here are a few comments:Posted in: Unit Frames
1. Frame borders would be really helpful. I know you can create virtual borders with a background fill and padding, but then the borders are the same colour as the background.
On a related request: having border colouring for debuff types (ala X-Perl) would be wonderful.
2. Fonts still aren't working for me. Selecting any font does nothing (even after reload). I'm using Fontain, so that may be the issue.
3. There's currently no I can find to place the icon above or below the bars. This would be greatly appreciated for some vertical layouts.
Keep up the wonderful work!
Jan 12, 2009Been toying around with Pitbull4, and I have to say I like it so far guys. I used Pitbull for a long time prior to Wrath, but ditched it in an attempt to relieve myself of Rock, and been using X-Perl since.Posted in: Unit Frames
A few comments:
1. No matter my setting, the fonts don't seem to change for any text (I also use Fontain, in case that matters).
2. The portrait seems to be on too high of a layer. If I have it occupying the same space as items like the Rest indicator, the portrait draws over the indicator.
3. The portrait needs a background, or at least an option for one. It's actually quite distracting (for me) to have the semi-transparent background that's currently there.
4. On the topic of backgrounds, it'd be great to have an option to change the background colour of the frame (in addition to simply enabling or disabling it). Also, customizable frame borders would be helpful.
5. It'd be nice to have the option to position elements off the portrait (very useful for things like indicators).
6 The default fonts can be hard to read on background with varying colours. Would it be possible to add an option for a font outline or drop shadow?
I know this is still a project in the early stages, so I assume you're probably already working on many of these. Just though I'd mention them anyway.
Keep up the wonderful work!
Jan 6, 2009I've been using BTC for a while, and I love it.Posted in: Data Broker AddOns
My only request would be to allow clicking on the tradeskill name to open that tradeskill's window. I know BTC isn't really a launcher, but it's just so seems so natural to click on a tradeskill name to open the window, when all the names are right there in the tooltip.
Nov 26, 2008Agreed. If all LDB addons began with "Broker_" (or some other agreed-upon standard), it would likely help with identifying such addons, and possibly also help solve the issue of having to link display addons on broker module pages, as it would be more logical for users to search for broker displays.Posted in: Data Broker AddOns
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.