- Registered User
Member for 15 years, 4 months, and 1 day
Last active Sun, Dec, 31 2017 00:44:02
- 0 Followers
- 7 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Mar 30, 2008I'm getting constant error with this mod when I mouse over opponents that are already on the list (I think that's what it is).Posted in: General AddOns
I haven't had time to actually log the error because I'm too busy trying not to die!
Feb 29, 2008I love Bongos, and have been slowly migrating my addons to an Ace2 equivalent. This is exciting! I'm kinda bummed that I have to wait for 2.4 to test it out though. :)Posted in: General AddOns
I just tried Bartender3 and it's lacking too many things that I heavily relied on in Bongos.
Having the bar mod in my pool of Ace one-click update addons will be stellar!
One small, non-critical request: I generally set the properties for each bar the same - minus one being vertical. Having a "Global" area for settings like spacing, hover and normal alpha would be awesome.
Also: in yer screen shot, we'll be able to modify OmniCC setting in there too!? That's tight.
Feb 29, 2008Little history from me: I used to use CT Mod's bar mods. One of the patches way back broke it and they didn't fix it quick enough, so I went with Bongos2. I love Bongos, but... I've been slowly migrating all of the add-ons I use to an Ace equivalent.Posted in: General AddOns
I just installed Bartender3 and am comparing that to Bongos2. Here's what I'm seeing so far:
- Bongos had modules for the minimap and casting bar, which I will miss should I choose to use Bartender. I'm sure I could find addons that would allow me to move and modify those modules, but having it packaged with Bartender would be great!
- Something else I'd miss is height and width (rather then just scale) for the XP and Reputation bars. I would like to be able to shrink the width without the height and font size getting tiny on me.
- The biggest thing missing from Bartender that Bongos has, is the binding functionality. You can turn on binding then hover over the icon and click a button to bind it. having to open up the in-game binding window and assign that way is a pain. I did install the auto-binding addon, but it didn't seem to do anything. Evidently Bongos doesn't link it's own bindings to the in-game bindings.
- This one is non-critical; Bongos also has a "hover" alpha. For example: you can set the normal alpha to 50%, hover alpha to 100% - then when you hover over the bar it fades from 50% to 100%, and vice versa when the mouse leaves the bar. Bells and whistles. ;)
Jan 20, 2008Posted in: UpdatersUnable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
Yeah http://files.wowace.com/ is down!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.