Can someone answer my questions please? message #788
- Registered User
Member for 11 years, 4 months, and 13 days
Last active Wed, Nov, 26 2014 21:21:55
- 0 Followers
- 8 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 6, 2014Does anyone actually answer questions here? should i ask my questions in other forum? can anyone answer the questions i asked above? why is this forum even active if no one answers questions and try to help?Posted in: Need Help?
Nov 6, 2014Does anyone actually answer questions here? should i ask my questions in other forum? can anyone answer the questions i asked in the previous page? why is this forum even active if no one answers questions and try to help?Posted in: Unit Frames
Oct 29, 2014_ForgeUser5117564 posted a message on LF targeting macro command that will replace retabbiner addon (no longer updated)LF targeting macro command that will replace retabbiner addon (no longer updated) or other similar addon.Posted in: Need Help?
basically i want to target nearest enemy player and if enemy player does not exist/dead etc. then target enemy npc/pet/mob/totem, etc.
retabbinder is a great addon, it's a shame it is no longer updated.
thanks in advance,
Oct 29, 20141. how to make soulburn icon that display its stacks in numbers inside the icon(4-0)?Posted in: Need Help?
2. how to track an enemy lock cooldowns of command demon (after grimoire of sacrifice) and his pet's cc (without sacrifice) like spell lock?
thanks in advance,
Oct 28, 2014I need help please.Posted in: Unit Frames
1. how to display class spec icon in player, target, focus, raid, etc.? i can only see class spec in arena target frames. i must have at least target class spec icon for continuing using shadowed uf. if not possible i'll have to look for other unitframes instead of suf... thanks in advance!
2. what are battlegrounds unit configuration is for? currently i use raid frames for battleground frames of my raid.
3. how to eliminate raid frames row spacing? i want no space between each player frame. i find myself clicking between raid members because of the gap between each player frame.
4. how to disable blizzard arena target frames?
Oct 26, 2014_ForgeUser5117564 posted a message on I need to help in locating and restoring addon settings filethanks for answer,Posted in: AddOn HELP!
i already tried what you suggest. xperl.lua can only be found in the wtf folder. my wow folder is already in c:, not in program files. i already configured xperl from beginning... so i don't understand how come xperl settings are bugged if i already tried what you suggest... i use shadowed uf atm. i think that only formatting my pc and install windows again may solve this. what virtualstore folder is good for if xperl.lua is not there? maybe xperl.lua is there as a hidden file?
Oct 22, 2014_ForgeUser5117564 posted a message on I need to help in locating and restoring addon settings fileI wanted to clean my wow folder so i backed up my cache, interface and wtf folder and deleted them. great. dl the addons i use via curse client. i added the addons settings lua files one by one for each addon, but for some reason xperl lua file appeared only in the saved variables folder of my account and not in the sv of my warlock. anyway, my own xperl settings did not restore themselves. all i see is bugged player frame of xperl that is a bit grayed, like there is some addon bug.Posted in: AddOn HELP!
i read somewhere online that some addons settings are saved in win 7 virtualstore folder. i accesed that folder but couldn't find xperl lua file there. how can i locate and restore my xperl lua file and possibly other addons that their settings are not saved in the wtf folder? and how do i prevent addons from saving their settings outside wtf folder?
this is a real headache. i configure my addons for hours. it's like a work of art for me. i can't play this game without the addons i like.
thanks in advance...
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.