Here's a little uptime of mine.
- Change Pitbull for a more intereting/light addon. Maybe I'll give a try to Grid+something else, maybe oUF which seems to be very customizable but I don't understand LUA code... Any suggestions?
- I still don't like the look of how I've set MSBT, maybe changing the font...
- Try to figure out how does Neav places the cooldown and runecooldown on the actionbar skills and how he sets the color of the rune cost of the skills in their tooltips. I really really like those changes.
- Look for a bag/bank manager addon that doesn't drive me crazy when switching or replacing bags.
- Figure out if there is any addon that hides Name/Class/Level when casting/channeling something, as I want both things to be in the same bar.
- Registered User
Member for 12 years, 1 month, and 26 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 14:30:25
- 0 Followers
- 58 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jun 19, 2009Anybody could gimme a clue on how to make, via lua or dog tags, how to set the cast bar to show Name, Race and Level but hide them all while casting and show the spell name and cast time?Posted in: Unit Frames
Thanks a lot :)
Jun 18, 2009This is driving me crazy, seriously, today I updated to the last version of Pitbull and I found all the texts changed :S, and for what I can see many of you are having trouble with the lua code. I learnt the dog tags and now I have to learn a new code :S and I don't feel like learning again... I've been testing today with this new code and coudn't set anything the way it was before.Posted in: Unit Frames
Any kind person could help me writing the codes for what I had before?
1. I had on the left side of the health bar just missing HP which hided when max or 0.
2. On the right side I had CurrentHP or status.
3. Missing MP which hided when max o 0 on the left side of the mana bar.
4. Current MP/energy/rage (playing druid) on right side of the bar.
5. On the cast bar I had Level+Race+Name and it all hided when I casted/chanelled anything.
Thanks to anyone who could gimme a clue, and then I'll try to set the rest of the frames. :)
Jun 8, 2009 Posted in: General Chat
May 30, 2009Hello, I've opened a thred in the help forum and nobody answered, I've read a lot in these forums and I haven't got any answer to this but I did find some questions related to this, sounds weird to me. Well, I'm using Bartender 4 and I wondered how could I change the macro text font, if it's possible. Is it via Lua or should I install some additional addon...?Posted in: General AddOns
May 30, 2009Posted in: Unit Frames
OMG X________D I don't know how I've made such a mistake XDDD, I've confused Pitbull with Bartender, sorry :P
May 30, 2009Hello, I've opened a thred in the help forum and nobody answered, I've read a lot in these forums and I haven't got any answer to this but I did find some questions related to this, sounds weird to me. Well, I'm using Bartender 4 and I wondered how could I change the macro text font, if it's possible. Is it via Lua or should I install some additional addon...?Posted in: Unit Frames
May 29, 2009C'mon guys, anybody could tell me how to change the keybind/macro text font? Seriously, I've been looking for it on these forums, in the Bartender thread and so on and couldn't find anything.Posted in: AddOn HELP!
Please, gimme a hand :(
May 25, 2009I'm using Bartender 4 and I can't change the keybind/macro text font, and I was told I could, but the more I search in the menus the less I find about it. What can I do? If there's no option in BT4, what addon could I use for this?Posted in: AddOn HELP!
May 18, 2009Well, after lots of configure and image editing from one of Elloria's packs, here is the result of mine. Not yet finished though:Posted in: General Chat
In combat with party:
May 3, 2009Hi m8s. I'm looking for a few addons.Posted in: AddOn HELP!
I don't know if this exists: I'm looking for an addon that work like MSBT or SCT, I mean, changing the font and color of the text and adding cool things like the icon of the ability used beside the number done, but, instead of adding this to a frame, it adds this to the default WoW's damage output, without needing activation of the nameplates.
In case this doesn't exist, can anyone tell me the name of a nice Nameplates addon? I'm also looking for an addon to custom the aspect of the ZoneMap and ZoneText, another to custom the quest tracker and another to track the whispers, I'm using Cellular but sometimes my screen is half filled with mini-chats and it's a bit crazy XD.
I know I should search for these addons, but there are lots of chat, quests and maps addons and I don't want to try them all until I find what I'm looking for, so if some kind person could suggest me a couple of them I'd be really thankful ^^.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.