Here's mine. There are still a few details to correct but I'm a bit lazy at the moment :P
- In party and Casting
- In raid:
C&C are welcome :)
- Registered User
Member for 12 years, 8 months, and 17 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 14:30:25
- 0 Followers
- 58 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jun 25, 2010Posted in: General ChatQuote from PhanxShaman idle:
Font is Andika Basic Compact. Statusbar texture is from Neal's UI. Visible addons are Macaroon, oUF_Phanx, PhanxBorder, PhanxBuffs, PhanxMinimap, PhanxTotemFrame, SexyCooldown, SmoothDurability, tekticles, TipTac. I have about 100 other addons that aren't visible.
I'll try to remember to grab a raid screenshot tomorrow.
Really nice. How did you change the keybind text font and position? I've looking to know how to do that forever but couldn't find anything.
Oh, and please, would you mind to upload a raid in combat screenshot? I'd really like to see it in action ^^
May 21, 2010http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13729-LeyrHaoUI.htmlPosted in: General Chat
This is mine :), C&C are welcome.
Mar 31, 2010Really thanks for the answers. :)Posted in: AddOn HELP!
1. No problem, I couldn't find anything myself :_(
2. Nop, like I said, Chichilla allows me to move even the quest tracker, and I've placed it in the upper-left corner. But when you move it, Chichilla seems to make a the frame of the quest tracker fixed so you cannot make it larger or wider. I've been looking around the options of the addon and found nothing. I don't know :S
3. I had no idea about that. I know about the cast bar, I use it and configured it, but didn't know there also was a swing timer in it. I've been looking on it but can't see the option. Where is it?
4. I'll try that one :)
Thanks again :)
Mar 31, 2010Hello!! I'm looking for 4 addons that may help me with some issues I'm having, and I've been looking on Curse and WoWinterface but didn't find anything. Any help would be grateful ^^.Posted in: AddOn HELP!
1. I share my account with my best friend. We both enjoy playing the same chars but we don't use the same keybind configuration, so everytime one of each logs in, we have to remap all the keybinds. I'm looking for some addon that may save both keybinds mappings so we can both switch to them without having to spend a few minutes reallocating them.
2. I'm using Chinchilla as minimap addon. It works nice and I like that it allows me to move the world status, the capture bar, and those things..., but since the patch the way quests are tracked was changed I can only track 1 or 2 (depending on the size of the task), and can't make it larger or wider. Is there any minimap addon that may allow me change while allowing me to move the other things I mentioned?
3. A swing timer/tracker in a bar-thing like if I were casting. Everytime I look for it I always find a plug-in for oUF, and I use StUF.
4. An addon similar to SLDataText. I'm using it, but it seems to be giving me some problems as many times it makes my game suddenly give a critical error, or not allowing me to log on some chars. It only works nice when deactivated X_D. I have the last version. Additionally, this last version seems don't have the statline option the one I was using before brought. So an addon that also brings that statline options would be awesome.
And that's all. I know it may be asking for too much...
Thanks in advance!! :)
Feb 2, 2010Posted in: General ChatQuote from Magnahinhttp://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5715/wowscrnshot020210152439.jpg
just lunas ui a bit tweaked.
How do you add that shadow-glow effect on the sides of the screen?
Feb 1, 2010Posted in: General Chat
XD, thanks a lot, I'm going to see if I've missed anything to fix and then I'll try to upload it :P.;O why did u post that ? now we have to see u releasing it:O and amazing ui m8 personal touches :P
I also think they maybe are a bit thick, but I like it the way it is. If I have time I'll try to make them thinner and see if I like them :)Its good to see something totally different, but in my opinion its too much border Maybe it works if you makethe border a bit thinner?
Thanks for they replays!!
Feb 1, 2010I've been working on this UI for a few weeks and I think it's finally done :D.Posted in: General Chat
- Casting & DBM
I know DBM bars weren't fitting on the screenshot but I was to lazy to upload another one XD, it's fixed :P.
- Raid in Combat
C&C are always welcome :)
Jan 30, 2010Posted in: General ChatQuote from twin2I had a hdd crash and lost all my files, a good reason too try something new..
trying out the good ol' thinsquare for a change.. ;P
Quote from twin2combat - http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/428/beepbeepimajeep.jpg
Awesome ;) Would you mind to share that raid frames layout? I love it. :)
Jan 23, 2010I need to know.Posted in: General Chat
Why does everybody like the pixelled fonts? I mean, they are hard to read and they're not beautiful nor aethstetical, and they doesn't fit the game style/looking. (Imho).
I'm not trolling, and I'm just curious about the reason behind the pixelled font mystery XD.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.