Ok I've added customisable portal/teleport messages. You can define as many as you want and it will choose a random 1 each time. Message will be displayed in raid, party or say depending whether you're in raid, party or elsewhere at the time. %s will get replaced by city name. You can remove message by clicking on them.
There is also an auto trade toggle in the conjuration menu. This kinda works however I've screwed up somewhere and don't seem to be able to get food to trade at all. It's too late for me to work out why now but it's the next thing on my list to fix.
EDIT: Oops completely forgot to get a screenshot. It doesn't look that dissimilar to the picture above though.
- Registered User
Member for 14 years, 1 month, and 29 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 14:29:47
- 0 Followers
- 52 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 9, 2006Posted in: FuBar AddOnsQuote from Rashkaldo »
It doesnt work with german version :(!
That's because I've not translated it. If anyone wants to translate it to other languages for me I'll willingly include it in future releases. I use Ace Locale 2.1 and every piece of text has entries in the english locale file so it should just be a case of copying the english version and translating each string to appropriate language.
Oct 9, 2006Posted in: FuBar AddOnsQuote from Urbs »
In tradeDispenser I define how many water/bread will be traded to a given class/class-type. After that, if a certain class/class-type opens a trade with me, the trade-window will be automatically filled with the predefined amount of items and the trade will be accepted. I just concentrate on creating water & bread, the tradeDispenser takes care of the distribution ;) Very nice.Quote from Goggles »What do you mean by automatic trading?
Can you set how many stacks to /have/ in the backbag or how many stacks to buy? E.g. I have 24 Arcane Powder in my backbag. If I set MageFu (sorry, still at work, therefore had no time to try it out yet), to buy 2 stacks, will it by 6 or do I end up with 64 Arcane Powder in my inventory?Quote from Goggles »1. Currently you can set how many stacks of each item it autobuys. I'm not sure what exactly you want different? finer control - ie partial stacks? or something else?
Thanks & can't wait for the next version ;)
1. Should be able to sort the auto trade thing to a degree. As I mention in the 1st post I have an issue with trading more than 1 stack of food or water atm which currently I haven't decided how to fix. I can definitely sort the auto trading of 1 stack of food, water or both though. You can already set preferences for food/water by class.
2. If you set the option to 2 stacks of Arcane Powder it will buy enough so that you have 40 Arcane Powder. In your example it will buy 16 AP (not 6 :P).
Oct 9, 2006Posted in: FuBar AddOnsQuote from Aethra »
Since I've stopped using Cryolysis (love the mod so much but not the memory usage...I couldn't justify it), I've been looking for mods that can replace it's fuction. I've been using ManagemFu, FreeRefills, & Minimage.
I would LOVE to dump the 3 of those for your mod!
After playing around briefly, I have a few comments.
1. Could you please take a look at FreeRefills? Instead of picking up a stack or two every time you go to the Reagent vendor, it checks to see how many you have in your bags and will pick up as many as you need to reach a certain number. For instance, I always carry 10 of each rune and 40 arcane powder. If I use 3 powders and 1 rune of teleportation, when I go to the vendor, FreeRefills will buy the amount used so I reach my specified number.
2. I second the announcement for portals when in a party/raid. It's convenient for the guild and it lets them know it is NOT a summoning portal. (lol)
3. I'm not really sure how the "click to conjure" thing works. What is the order/preference it summons in? Would it be possible to set a specific amount of each and it would conjure on each click until it reached XX waters and then XX food? I would be great to say "260 water and 120 food" or whatever and just keep clicking ONE place til that was met. And as People traded me (I use tradedispenser as well), I could keep clicking the Conjure button and it would conjure whatever was needed to reach that number.
4. I love how when you're oom and click to conjure, it sits to drink. :)
Thanks for putting this together!
1. Currently you can set how many stacks of each item it autobuys. I'm not sure what exactly you want different? finer control - ie partial stacks? or something else?
2. As I said previously will work on this tonight if I get rotated out. Will be highest priority after bug fixes.
3. Order is as follows:
- If you don't have a PC targetted you will conjure:
1. if you have no water of the best type you can conjure in your bags you will conjure 1 lot of water.
2. you will summon mana gems until you reach the limit set in the menu items (defaults to 2 or 3 I think) in order best to worst
3. if you have less than 3 of the best food you can conjure it will conjure 1 lot of food
4. will conjure water indefinitely after that
- If you have a PC targetted you will conjure the max level of food and/or water they can use. This also uses the individual class settings as to whether to conjure water, food or both (if both conjures the 1 you have least of at all times)
- If you're using the trade function and you don't have enough food/water to trade to PC it will conjure until you have enough before trading.
In regards to being able to setup a conjure queue of X food and Y water, I'm not sure yet. May add that as an extra function in future. Will have a think about it tonight.
4. thanks :)
Oct 9, 2006Great post although I still like the inner/outer border thing - as long as you've setup the borders to your preference it should be fine right?Posted in: Grid & Grid2
Also I think the 2nd picture by max000000 has too much going on in too small an area. I don't really like the little squares in the corner and I'm not sure I'm even a a fan of the "watermarked" buff icons although it is quite a nice idea.
Oct 9, 2006Posted in: FuBar AddOnsQuote from Urbs »
@Goggles, thanks for picking up a replacement for Quanjure! Some feature-requests I have:
- For trading I'm still using tradeDispender, because I don't need to do anything (after I've configured the whole thing). Therefore either make the trading an optional module, or add automatic trading ;) (and btw: I hate it when the trade window pops up, if I try to /quansume while I've targeted someone :))
- Add configurable text output for teleports/portals/etc.--I like to announce to the raid/other mages, that and what I'm casting...
What do you mean by automatic trading? In regards the quansume thing, I haven't recreated this functionality at all. If I do it will be completely separate to the trade command. As it is the trade feature is just 1 command and not really worthy of turning into a new module. In all honesty I don't like the idea of turning different parts of this addon into different modules as it is so small anyway. Only thing I might cut out at some point is the viewport settings as it is completely non mage related, I jsut couldn't be bothered my a new addon for it!
On the 2nd point regarding teleport/portals this sounds doable and I'll certainly have a look into it, maybe tonight if I'm not raiding.
Oct 9, 2006If you have FuBar it sits on the bar, otherwise it shows as a minimap icon. The menu has a lot of sub menus so not easily screenshottable. Not much to show all in all. If I remember though I'll screenshot what I can tonight and post it.Posted in: FuBar AddOns
Oct 9, 2006This was originally meant to be a replacement for Quanjure (Quantuvis) with a few extra features and more customisation. It is basically a collection of useful functions for mages.Posted in: FuBar AddOns
If anyone has any other features they'd like to see added please let me know. Also if anyone has any suggestions on how I can improve my code or performance then please let me know. This is my 1st addon with Ace2 and only the 2nd addon I've written so I doubt it's perfect and I'm always looking to improve.
- 1 click conjuring of gems/water/food based on target class and level. Ability to set limits on amount of food/water/gems conjured (/magefu conjure)
- 1 click/auto trading of food/water based on target class and level (/magefu trade)
- 1 click consumption of food/water/mana gems (/magefu consume)
- Menu access to teleport/portal/hearthstone
- Customisable teleport/portal messages. Message is chosen randomly from list. Messages can be removed by clicking on them. The following tags can be used:
- [location] = teleport/portal location (ie Ironforge)
- Auto buying of reagents
- Assign yourself groups to buff in raid. These are visible to all other members of raid using MageFu. No more forgetting which groups, which people are buffing.
- Customisable tooltip. Currently can show assigned groups and group buffs
- Customisable FuBar text. The following tags can be used:
- [gemcount] = number of gems in inventory
- [watercount] = amount of water in inventory
- [foodcount] = amount of food in inventory
- [apcount] = amount of arcane powder in inventory
- [rotcount] = amount of rune of teleportation in inventory
- [ropcount] = amount of rune of portals in inventory
- Only trades 1 stack of food/water (not sure when I'll get round to sorting this, if at all)
- Portal timers (?)
- 1 click intelligent buffing in raids(?)
- Spirit gear swap for evocation (?)
- Quantuvis : Creating the great addon that is Quanjure
- ckknight and all other Ace and FuBar developers: For making Ace2 and FuBar
- Kwis, Zaro, Ossan : helping me test the addon
- Moonwolf, Greywind, Thirsterhall : answering my noob questions on irc
- On the SVN. WowAceUpdater recommended
Oct 8, 2006This looks awesome. I think Luzienne's preview is especially good. I like the idea of the inner/outer border being customisable. I'd hope it would be possible for it to be configured differently for in/out of combat situations.Posted in: Grid & Grid2
Oct 1, 2006Looks really good.Posted in: Addon Ideas
I'm not sure if you're going for a total Quanjure replacement but the 2 things I like about that mod are:
1. 1 click gem/water/food conjuring depending on level/class of target.
2. Auto replenishment/repurchase of reagent stacks on opening trade window with vendor.
If you can sort those I'll swap Quanjure out right away but regardless I'll be keeping a close eye on this project, thanks for work you've done on it :)
Oct 1, 2006How do I get copies of addons from branch? I thought the SVN was only for devs now and all addons had to be downloaded via http://svn.wowace.com/files (which incidentally isn't working for me).Posted in: General Chat
Oct 1, 2006Posted in: General Chat
Trying to make it completely Ace 2. Current mods that aren't Ace 2:
otravi_castingbars - really want to replace this. It's my only Ace addon.
Item Rack - doubt I'll replace this as it's good enough already
Damage Meters - again won't replace this but more because there isn't an Ace 2 equivalent
Bonus Scanner - required for FuItemBonus thingy
Quanjure - Would like to replace although it does the job (conjure food/water/gems based on context, auto buy reagents, all teleport options on 1 menu etc)
Other than that I've still got a few things to polish off. I've now changed XRS to use the Gloss texture like the unitframes (also changed ora MT frames as can be seen and oCB). I still need to change FuBar to use the Gloss texture. Need to do something about buffs, I don't like how they look but not sure I want to install another addon to deal with them.
I have a macro that hides Damage Meters and shows Item Rack, another action bar (with professions and other miscellaneous items) and micro menu in it's place. Only issue with this is that Bartender2 writes info to chatlog every time it hides a bar (or does anything for that matter) which I'd really like to suppress but I'm not sure I can.
I also can't wait until ag_unitframes can sort the raid properly. Currently it looks a mess and seems to be fairly randomly ordered.
Sep 30, 2006Would love to see this. Currently I've manually added the Gloss texture from agUF into XRS, ORA2, and otravi_CastingBars but don't particularly look forward to doing this every time I update the addons.Posted in: Addon Ideas
Sep 6, 2006Posted in: Raid AddOnsQuote from Blackout_06 »
Disabled all my addons after I got this error today , Turned back on XRS , got this
Error: ...S\libs\SpecialEvents-Aura\SpecialEvents-Aura-2.0.lua:99: attempt to index global `oldlib' (a nil value)
from latest version . Hope this helps :)
As a workaround I just copied the XRS version of SpecialEvents-Aura-2.0.lua over every other copy I had (Detox, oRa and !!!Lib) and it all worked again.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.