Is it just me or does ebb move up/down when it feals like it?
Also I cant see an option to get the buffs to go downwards?
Can anyone shed some light, Cheers.
- Registered User
Member for 15 years, 2 months, and 11 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 14:29:42
- 0 Followers
- 3 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Sep 5, 2006Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from cosmeg »
Would be nice if the debug setting was saved between logins.
With bartender2, I get this error every time I press a key to triger an action button:
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:445: attempt to index a nil value
The action goes through (i.e. I eat the food) however. Clicking causes no error, and the counts etc. work fine. To clarify I get this error for *all* actions, not just the consumer macros.
EDIT#1: updated this morning all sames to be ok now.
EDIT#2: getting different error now from KC_Items when I rollover the macro button that is empty (red)...
Error: Usage: GetContainerItemLine(index,slot)
EDIT#3: Last edit of the day :) where can i find a list of all the acceptable macronames, I cant find a list of the catagories in the periocic table :/ thanks.
Sep 2, 2006OK Im fedup of my UI milling around 80Mb and I dont know if my raid lag is due to this or not but the other day I see the minimilist UI and I think OMG that looks clean and only 16Mb.Posted in: General Chat
So over I wanter to wowace to find out more, again another omg you hae a public svn with all the ace stuff on it this is fantastic, so ill just rebuild my ui from scratch all from the svn and have a great light weight easily updatable UI.
1) Am I right in thinking release version are in tags, author versions are in trunk and friendly tweaks from other authors are in brances? So I should try to stay in the trunk listing.?
2) Also of the Ace2 mods come with libs but I have Ace2 mod installed can I delete the lib folders or dosent it matter? or Should I removed Ace2 unless im developing and leave the mod lib folders (just seams im downloading the same files alot via svn)?
1) I see is the Minimilist mod isnt on the svn maybe its to new
2) I have trouble finding info on all the mods listed in the svn
3) Not sure if im missing any really good ace mods from the svn or have I checkedout some mobd that have been replaced with better mods?
So I thought Id come post a list of what ive found on the svn and see if you kind people can point me in the direction or anything im missing or mistakes Ive made.
I know HostelBar and WitchHunt are the same, well it hink they are but I didnt know which was better so i though id try them both :)
Many Many Thanks.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.