- Curse Premium
Member for 15 years, 5 months, and 15 days
Last active Mon, Aug, 15 2016 00:04:38
- 0 Followers
- 488 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 24, 2007Posted in: Addon IdeasQuote from Bam »
I doubt you play a druid then. :) Try making macros for each form and you will quickly run out of either macro slots or chars or both.
Actually.. Yes I do play druid. I don't need macros for stances now with 2.3 :)
Ok, I lied. I have 2 macros for my druid..
/cast [stance:3] Dash; Cat Form
/cast |stance:3] Prowl; Cat Form
haven't had the need to use more macros than those :O
Nov 23, 2007_ForgeUser4369 posted a message on WoW Mod Search Engine - Searches WoWAce/Curse/WoWI/WoWUIGo Fin! <3 I'll stick with his site.Posted in: General Chat
Nov 22, 2007_ForgeUser4369 posted a message on WoW Mod Search Engine - Searches WoWAce/Curse/WoWI/WoWUIburn the witch! ban the ads!Posted in: General Chat
Nov 8, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Roshata »
I'll shave off the coordinates a bit...that I will admit to, hehe. And about the guide levels...the guide itself will only take the player to level 11, so I changed it to 11 from 12. The only way it seems for the player to actually get to 12 in that zone is by grinding and I highly doubt anyone wants to do that. :P That's what I assumed each guide title meant...that the specific guide will take you through those levels and not what the zone itself limits.
Well the levels are propably gained by killing everything in the way and not passing the mobs. If you only do the quests in the guides, you'll be seriously underleveled before the next area. I noticed this same when I was writing the Ashenvale guide. I went in there like 1,5 levels early. People who know what to do usually skip the useless killings and go straight to the correct place, but the others will propably kill alot of useless mobs before they finally realize what to do.
Nov 8, 2007Ok Roshata, here's some feedback about your guide.Posted in: General AddOns
1. Try not to overuse the N tag, since it doesn't autocomplete people need to click it manually to go away. That's bad and we really don't want that to happen.
2. Coordinates. They are nice to have, but if there is a way that you can explain the user to the right direction, do that instead. Use coords only in extreme emergency when there's ie. something the user needs to pick up in specific location. Don't go "Industrial" on the coordinates and add them into every step and not explaining stuff around.
3. Try to keep your steps along the guide you are using as example. If the guide says that the area is 1-12, tag it as 1-12, not 1-11.
Read this over and over, especially this part is VERY important:
So, basicly, do some changes in the guide:
1. Change level to 1-12
2. N Accept the quest with "Memorandum" or "Rune" in the title.
change that to
A Encrypted Rune |C|Rogue|
A Etched Rune |C|Hunter|
A Hallowed Rune |C|Priest|
A Simple Rune |C|Warrior|
A Consecrated Rune |C|Paladin|
A Tainted Memorandum |C|Warlock|
a Glyphic Memorandum |C|Mage|
A Encrypted Memorandum |C|Rogue|
A Simple Memorandum |C|Warrior|
3. Try telling the user how to get to point XX.YY instead of just trusting he uses TomTom / (something that supports coordinates and waypoints).
You'll get there soon :) Practice makes perfect!
Nov 7, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Roshata »
Wrote a guide up yesterday for the Dwarf/Gnome starting zone, levels 1-12. Going to finish testing it and send it in. :D
Apparently there are quite alot of folks out there that are wanting this to come online soon :)
Oct 30, 2007Posted in: General ChatQuote from Keias »
How did you get the black look of the default unitframes that way? Or are those just a seperate addon?
It is _NOT_ an addon, it's a replacement files for DATA folder.. read the instructions inside the .zip
Oct 30, 2007After tuning and editing alot of stuff I came up with this UI:Posted in: General Chat
But now it's actually free of the black unitframes!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.