as far as i've seen this is the best buff addon.
but i'm not sure if it can do some of those:
1. can it check flask/elixirs? (ho has only 1 and who doesn;t have at all)
2. can it track if the number of paladin buffs per player are equal to the number of paladins in raid?
4. i've seen that some paladin buffs can be configured per class, as no warrior will need wisdom. But for clases that have different specs, can it decide if a melee druid has wisdom instead of might, and a healing druid has might instead of wisdom? and can this buff missing be avoided to announce if we ahve only 1 paladin in arid that gives kings/salvation on tanks/dps+healers?
5. can it see if every paladin has one aura?
1 Flask/Elixir = Yes, you can configure it to check for ANY text that appears on a tooltip. Each "buff" can have multiple buffs as well. For example, I actually DO have a "buff" called "Flask or Elixir". And in that buff, I search for "flask" and "elixir" and click the check mark for "partial search" (searches within tooltips for partial matches"
5. Paladin Auras - I have also done this personally myself hehe. I made a search for "aura" as above, and unchecked all classes except for Paladins.