Hi Phanx, is there a chance to have 5 colors when showing auras with stack count or duration? Via an advanced option maybe?
The reason behind asking for this is to track Prayer of Mending which has 5 stacks. I have to admit that it is totally viable to use just 3 colors, but in the case of PoM I think it would be great if I could have all 5 stacks colored differently.
- Registered User
Member for 9 years, 7 months, and 12 days
Last active Sun, Feb, 7 2016 02:59:15
- 0 Followers
- 5 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Aug 31, 20111. Yeah that's what I've been thinking too. I just tested it that for priests the bz default cast bar wont show the shield icon either. :/Posted in: General AddOns
3. ty for the explanation. The reason behind the request for latency zone for mount/tradeskill is that I constantly playing at around 500ms latency. So when mounting I'm used to move/jump in the latency zone, and when prospecting/disenchanting I chain cast them in the queue zone.
Thanks you for the answer.
Aug 29, 2011Thanks for your reply! I introduced Castbars to my friends, they like it a lot. They and I have got some questions after using it for a while that I couldn't figure out myself so I'll ask here:Posted in: General AddOns
1. Is it possible to show the shield icon on all classes instead of the classes with an interrupt? From my observation it never shows for my priest.
2. Shielded bar is huge! Could I adjust how large is the shield icon and the bar?
3. What is the lighter red latency zone? And, is it possible to show latency zone for non-combat skills like mount, tradeskills etc.?
Thank you very much for the AddOn and the reply!
Apr 19, 2011Is it technically possible (through a plug-in) to add focus or boss frame to Grid layout?Posted in: Grid & Grid2
(or target's target frame maybe..)
I had this question back in the ages when I was healing the Dreamwalker encounter. I realized I can't heal properly with my druid when the target isn't on my Grid. lol
Though there isn't such an encounter in current raid content, it can still be a convenient feature for smiting priest, tank healing using boss' target macro, or monitoring certain buffs/debuffs.
Thanks in advance.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.