1) Not running Load on Demand.
2) I was not raid leader or raid assistant.
3) We had two MTs in my last raid, the MT frames weren't there. I then tried to set the two of them as PTs and that didn't work either.
I get no error messages though.
- Registered User
Member for 17 years and 27 days
Last active Fri, Dec, 30 2016 17:52:09
- 0 Followers
- 22 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jan 28, 2007I'm using rev 26205. In yesterday's raid, I didn't pick up the broadcast MTs and had no MT frames. This has happened before and I always helped myself by setting the MTs as PTs. I did that and it set them, but I got no PT frames at all. It was like driving blind last night. What could be the possible cause? No error messages whatsoever, just no frames.Posted in: Raid AddOns
I don't raid that often, my last raid was two weeks ago, but at the time MT frames worked just fine.
Dec 10, 2006_ForgeUser34721 posted a message on ag_UnitFrames - suggestions, requests and temp fixes threadI have three things, though two of them have been mentioned by previous posters.Posted in: Unit Frames
1. Party frames aren't hiding in a raid, you have to manually hide them.
2. You can no longer sort the raid for classes, you only get the group view.
3. Despite having it checked, I do not get to see the pets of party members at all.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.