Ok new version with some SavedVariables changes is on the SVN.
To clarify a few things here a list of the now/soon available set types:
Allows you to enter values for each stat.
Allows you to enter complex formulas and not just the "STAT_A * VALUE_A + STAT_B * VALUE_B" what StatSet does.
Used to merge multiple Sets into one. You can specify a value for each Set.
You can enter a spell and takes the vales for crit/hit from DrDamage and displays how much spelldamage they are equivalent to.
- Registered User
Member for 15 years, 5 months, and 4 days
Last active Mon, Sep, 22 2008 18:21:40
- 0 Followers
- 58 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jun 7, 2007With the new version and the StatSetFormula, you can value items with your own formula.Posted in: General AddOns
You can use the math functions and the IBL Identifiers.
4 Default Jewels, no problem.
About comparison: What item do you have equipped?
Jun 6, 2007It can, if you set Modifications -> Enchants to "Always own" it will take your own enchants into calculation instead of the enchant on the item.Posted in: General AddOns
You can calculate these stat values with TankPoints and put them into an ItemValue StatSet. I'll have a look at TankPoints and maybe make an ItemValue_TankPoints plugin, which takes the values from directly TankPoints.
Jun 6, 2007ItemValue displays the value of items (based on StatSets you can define) in their Tooltips. Similiar to HunterAEP, TankPoints, Pawn.Posted in: General AddOns
- ItemBonusLib to scan Items
- Many customization possibilities for the compare function (delta, absolute, percent)
- Unlimited number of Sets and SetTypes (I'm working on a Rogue Set atm.)
- The default Set is "StatSet" which lets you define a value for every (useful) Stat ItemBonusLib provides.
- The Sets can be sent to other ItemValue users. (/iv sets send <Recipient> <SetName>)
- You can decide if enchant should be included in the calculation, ignored, if item values should be calculated with you own enchants instead, etc.
- You can specify a default jewel, which will be used if an item has an empty socket.
- This function calculates the best possible jewel combination for a given Set and ItemLink. (/iv bestjewels <SetName> <ItemLink>)
- Uses the built-in database of about 200 jewels and can on-the-fly add new jewels as you see them.
- Powerful filter function which allows you to en/disable every jewel independently, quick disable [quality] and disable [part of name] is also possible.
- Shows the sum of all item values of your equipment in the character sheet.
- Planned: Equipment Value of your target in the inspect frame (at the moment just in the chat)
Support for Jewels and Enchants:
You can open the Waterfall GUI with /iv gui.
Although it's just a beta, it should work quite good, but keep in mind that I've not had many testers.
New version: StatSetFormula added.
New version: Compare Item bugfix, captalization consistency, minor performance tweaks, StatSetFormula returns nil bugfix
See new version+changes at my latest reply.
ItemValue is now available on the SVN.
Mar 10, 2007_ForgeUser31934 posted a message on HUD modification idea/request - Not your Grandpa's HUDUntil someone (maybe i) has coded this, you can try coolDown. Small and eye-candy cooldown bar addon, without big spell names. With a few lines of changed code it fits nicely into a "dreamlayout" ui:Posted in: Addon Ideas
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.