Quote from ShefkiThe camera settings for the models of the creatures you're targeting are screwed up. Nothing we can do about it. Blizzard bug.
thanks for the prompt clarification. <3 PB4.
Quote from MagdainThere is no aura associated with levels of intoxication. It's probably possible to create a semi-accurate faux aura for them, but unless an addon explicitly does it then it won't exist.
Quote from MegaManJunoHmm... there's already a MobInfo3, which allows for importing the old MobInfo2 data. So, now there's a newer MobInfo2 than the latest MobInfo3..? /sigh
If that's the case, it would seem better to pick up MI3 if it's indeed abandoned, or rename this new update of MI2 so people don't end up confused over which is actually newer (you know it will happen).
Quote from NandiniYou can find a list of all the fonts previously distributed with SharedMedia in the following ticket:
In case you aren't able to get an old copy of SharedMedia to preserve the fonts you've been using in your UI, you can find links in that ticket to get your own personal copy of most of those fonts.
Please note that there's nothing wrong with distributing some of these fonts with an addon, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with using any of your personally licensed fonts in WoW. The author simply felt it would be easiest to avoid licensing issues altogether by not continuing to distribute fonts at this time.
Quote from GabrielI have been having issues with the coordinates frame so I made some fixes in the coordinates.lua.
Attached Here is my fixed copy of coordinates.lua
Someone want to check it out and make sure I did the fix properly and didnt break anything else. Everything seems to work properly now on my end.
It fixes the moving and locking issues the coordinates frame has.
if it is a proper fix feel free to update it to the svn.
PB4+DogTags = 3.9583 seconds CPU / minute BG time.
PB4+LuaTexts = 2.1006 seconds CPU / minute BG time.
PB3+DogTags = 3.8070 seconds CPU / minute BG time.
The difference between PB3 and 4 with DogTags is small enough to be explained by simply differences in the BGs I ran. This narrows the benefit of LuaTexts. But there's still a clear difference.
This fix should certainly improve the situation for people that still want to use DogTags.