Hi there, I stopped playing wow a while ago but I regularly receive requests to update this add-on. I did a quick and dirty update today using code from a contributor, but if anyone is willing to continue the work I can happily give the management of this addon.
The code is quite short, a big part of it is data. It is well indented and even has some comments. There's no problem for me to answer any questions about the code to get you started.
- Registered User
Member for 10 years, 4 months, and 2 days
Last active Thu, Apr, 7 2016 14:43:11
- 0 Followers
- 47 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jun 16, 2011_ForgeUser3063395 posted a message on Desparate for solution with clickthrough frames and mouse handlingIs it possible to enable/disable the mouse for a frame while in combat ? You could cheat and simulate a show/hide, then do automated things...Posted in: AddOn HELP!
May 27, 2011I didn't follow the topic, so I hope I won't say nonsense, but you can know how many charges are left on an item :Posted in: General AddOns
itemCount = GetItemCount(itemId, includeBank, includeCharges)
When the third argument includeCharges is true, the returned number indicates the total number of remaining charges for the item instead of how many of the item you have; e.g. if you have 3 Wizard Oils and one of them has been used twice, the returned value will be 13.
Since mana gem is unique, it gives the number of charges.
May 27, 2011_ForgeUser3063395 posted a message on Casting an item-targetable spell on an arbitrary container/slotidYou won't be able to programmatically click on the secure button, there has to be a user action.Posted in: Lua Code Discussion
May 14, 2011Quick'n'Dirty update : http://www.box.net/shared/xilogbdk2mPosted in: Addon Ideas
It doesn't crash, but I couldn't test it because it works only on english clients. Tell me if there's any problems.
As a side note, RP is so much better when it's shared...
May 11, 2011I don't know about this add-on, but I can tell for sure that it's not "illegal" (meaning not against Blizz chart).Posted in: Addon Ideas
Also, I couldn't find it on google, if you could upload it on the internet somewhere, it's often easier to correct a code for a small addon that to recreate it from scratch.
May 3, 2011This add-on greatly improves the usability of the default craft window by letting you craft reagents directly from the recipe window, simply by double-clicking on the wanted reagent.Posted in: General AddOns
The concept is inspired from ReverseEngineering, which seems now dead, but I find my solution much more usable ;)
Here's a few basic use :
- make bolts of cloth
- make pigments/inks (you can mill and make the ink directly from the glyph recipe)
- prospect minerals to try to get a wanted gem
- actually craft something in engineering
The add-on tries to be intelligent and craft enough reagents to make one more item. You can choose another amount by holding the Shift key.
Here are the links :
Known bugs/limitations :
- (DONE) the prospecting database is not complete yet, there's only the lower-level minerals. I just need more time...
- (DONE) it will propose to prospect for gems event if you don't know the spell
- (DONE) the recipe of the reagent has to be shown in the tradeskill window, i.e. not filtered by name, the header has to be expanded, and so on... I wish to avoid this but it couldn't find a correct way yet.
- it doesn't work cross-tradeskill (yet), but you'll see the tooltip of the recipe, showing you that you could make the reagent yourself.
- (DONE) there's a one-step recursion but it doesn't fully work yet. This makes possible to mill herbs and craft inks from the glyph recipe, but won't work if the recursion is a standard tradeskill recipe, although the icon will be shown on the side.
Any help on these points would be greatly appreciated :
- (DONE) Is there an automated way of grabbing milling/prospect/disenchant stats from, say, wowhead ? I thought about taking data from enchantrix, I guess I'll have to ask the authors.
- (DONE) I couldn't find a way to craft an item while it's recipe is "hidden". Casting with the spellname doesn't work, removing filters and reapply them later would work but as it's not instantaneous it is quite a huge work (but doable).
Edit : Updated changes
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.