- Registered User
Member for 12 years, 11 months, and 3 days
Last active Wed, Aug, 17 2016 18:16:28
- 0 Followers
- 188 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Dec 27, 2007A small request for the jump counter. It seems that the way it's tallied is that everytime you tap the spacebar it counts as a jump. However I can hit the spacebar 5 times in a second but I'll only do 1 jump. The mod JumpCounter "countered" this problem by only allowing one spacebar per I think .9 seconds. I suggest "adopting" the JumpCounter code to make the Jump module more accurate.Posted in: General AddOns
Dec 9, 2007Posted in: General ChatQuote from Troy »
what the...? serious?
My Addon-List looks nearlly the same and the load-time is really bad :(
But when leading a raid most of them are important for me...
Doesn't work for everyone though..
Dec 5, 2007Posted in: General ChatQuote from tekkub »
* Completed stuff is moved to the server, if it's not complete then it stays on my box or in downloads
* Only complete albums, never singles unless they're a unreleased remix, but those don't go in with the tagged music
* Musicbrainz Picard is your friend, makes shit a lot easier.
* Must always have a good quality (200px+) cover image, saved as folder.jpg
* Files must play correctly. If I find a skippy file I pull it back off the server
* Multi-disc album are tagged without the "Disc 1" in the title, the the DISCNUMBER tag instead
* Multi-disc track numbers restart at 1 on each disc (it's not one big disc)
* Album Artist field is used if the disc is a compilation of many artists songs (techno much?) This lets me properly display that "Lamentation [trinity remix with Enigma & Lisa Gerrard]" by Delerium is on "Ambient Nights VIP2 - A Symphony of Ambience[sic] in Cm" by Alex Haphaestion... but also NOT display the artist name on the track if the whole album is by the same artist
* Don't care about Genre, the whole idea is too vague
* Date is neat, but not something I generally care about
* Titles not in English are tagged their native language. I don't speak Japanese, so romanjii titles are as useless as kanjii ones, but kanjii is cooler looking.
* Folder structure: <artist>\<album (disc #)> It's a minor thing, I never access it directly anyway, I just queue everything and play with album-random on
* Soundtracks (compilations, not composed scores) go in the "Soundtracks" folder instead of an artist one
* Compilations with no distinct album artist (no "Mixed by:" credits) go in "Various Artists" instead of artist name
Haha that's pretty funny, and I thought I was OCD. My steps are a bit simpler:
- New music goes into Received Files
- Loaded into MediaMonkey where I pull the cd info/art off Amazon
- Rename the files to Artist - Trackname
- Run MP3Gain to level the volume
- Into My Music folder, deleted from MediaMonkey and added to iTunes
Nov 27, 2007I get what you're trying to say, but the its just very nice to have a well laid out options panel. MSBT is a great example, and for complex mods such as combat texts or unit frames, options should be given some polish (coughpitbull).Posted in: General Chat
Nov 14, 2007If you don't mind gettin dirty with a chat mod (i.e. going through lua files, although the author includes very helpful comments) then Mumble might be nice for you, otherwise you can check out PhanxChat or the heavyweight Prat. For tooltips go with TinyTip, and dunno about quest tracker.Posted in: General AddOns
Nov 9, 2007_ForgeUser304393 posted a message on Combuctor: All in one, filterable displays for your inventory and bankPosted in: General AddOnsQuote from Auralei »
2. In your FAQ you mention possible Aceing this when Ace 3 is ready and my question pertains to whether or not there is a possibility of you releasing 2 versions of this, one Ace'd and one NOT Ace'd. Reason for this question is, I'm really frowning on downloading yet another Ace'd addon when the addon would function perfectly well without it. I know people will want that and that's cool, but I have so many of them at this point that this is the major reason I still use Bagnon.
I don't think you understand. Any addon can function perfectly well without Ace. I'm pretty sure Tuller would only use Ace3 (which is much different/better than Ace2) if it's for the better.
Oct 22, 2007Your best bet would probably be to dl a bunch of UI's and see what mods they contain. Every UI has about 80-90% of the same mods. Therefore you can find out what mods are popular and also find some not so well known but very nice mods. For example I found Geist by dling Seerah's UI and now it's like a mod I can't live without.Posted in: General Chat
Oct 22, 2007I know what Rock is, I've followed these forums for over a year now. But when Rock first came out (like Vista), it was buggy and received generally negative feedback like the options menu. Because of that I stopped updating Cart, Pitbull, and Fubar. But that was a month ago, and I'm sure ckk has made many improvements to Rock as well as updates to his aforementioned addons. I just wanna know if the juice is worth the squeeze, so to say.Posted in: Rock
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.