- Registered User
Member for 17 years, 6 months, and 2 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 21:29:42
- 0 Followers
- 36 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jun 24, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Seerah »
Do you get the same behavior with ButtonFacade disabled? If not, then do you get the same behavior with a different ButtonFacade skin selected?
off topic... which skin is that?
Seerah and Tuller, thanks for the hints on troubleshooting the problem further. Turns out it was Bartender4 overlapping Autobar, with the one or two pixels that would popup being the ones not being covered by BT4 in this case - The "one bar" in my screenshot is actually BT4 on top with Autobar taking up the slots from the classbuff button on down; totally skipped my mind to even mention it. I must've futzed up the frame strata and number of buttons on that BT4 bar somehow. After removing the unused & invisible BT4 buttons I was unaware of until you guys mentioned moving things around, I'm back in action! In any case, not a problem with Autobar or BT4, just me :P Thanks again for helping me get it resolved!
Seerah, the skin I'm using is Trinity:Round from Maul's BF Trinity skin set.
Jun 23, 2008I have one of my bars setup vertically on the side of my UI for things like class buffs, professions, etc. Somewhat randomly on login for the duration of a session, the popup hover location is offset to the upper-right corner of the button by almost a full button width/height, making it very difficult to click the main button and almost impossible to click any of the popups. Attached is a screenie that might better illustrate; red area when moused over does not popup, (small) yellow square is the only place I can get the popup to appear:Posted in: General AddOns
I can't exactly tell why this happens and I can't always fix it easily, though sometimes rebuilding the bar itself works (reloading UI doesn't work, sometimes a complete re-starting of WoW does). Any idears or further info I can try and provide? Thanks!
Jun 15, 2008Name suggestions from the "parts unknown" area of my brain:Posted in: General AddOns
- Simplar (Simpler + bar - rhymes with bar, not fur)
- Pears/Pares ("Pared down", also keeps with the mangos theme a bit)
- Fin (As in "the end" of feature bloat)
That's all I got ;) Mangos is still probably my favorite name that I've seen bandied about since it's simple and easy to remember without sounding too literal/boring. Either way, a mango by any other name is still a mango :P
Thanks for the mods Tuller :)
Jun 15, 2008Hi Toadkiller - Is there an updated timeline for adding in mouseover popups on shift? Every now and again in the heat of battle I'll be on the way to click a trinket, which in my UI reside in a row above my "basic bar", and inadvertantly will run across the food-buffs button which will then popup *over* my trinket button until I mouseout and then back in.Posted in: General AddOns
Unfortunately as I play a druid, this has lead to me inadvertently switching out of bear form in the middle of a fight attempting to eat when I really wanted to activate a dodge trinket or similar. Dead druid, angry guild :( To be clear, I was clicking where the trinket button is, but just got cock-blocked (for lack of a better term) by the food popup.
If it's already in the config I can't seem to find it - help? :)
Jun 13, 2008For anyone that's interested, I modified the below section in LoggerHead.lua locally to keep logging enabled through death in zones where you're already logging. Would love to see this or something similar incorporated into the official code.Posted in: General AddOns
if LoggerHead.db.profile.log[zone] then
if LoggerHead.db.profile.log[zone] then
-- This section added to disable shutoff of logging on death
if UnitIsDead("player") then
-- end death logging modifications
Jun 6, 2008Logging appears to be disabled on death if you release and run back (until you log back in the zone, alive). Would it be possible to either add an option to continue logging while dead or make that the default behavior?Posted in: General AddOns
Jun 6, 2008Under channel names, if you make them blank, it defaults to the full channel name instead of to blank. You can sort of hack around it by putting in a space " ", but is there any way to selectively disable channel names from appearing? That was my original goal, thinking by removing the channel name it would work as such.Posted in: General AddOns
May 9, 2008I wasn't sure if I misunderstood or not, but regardless of whatever defaults you decide on, please continue to support custom extra bars. I'm one of "those people" who much prefer multiple bars :) Ideally in my mind, any button, custom or default, should be able to be assigned to any/all of the bars that exist in autobar. Thanks!Posted in: General AddOns
Apr 22, 2008Any chance classtimer will support display/tracking of debuffs on multiple mobs? I currently use dotimer for this, even though it's using an outdated method to do it, it's invaluable when working with multiple targets.Posted in: General AddOns
Also, unless I enable target bars, the sticky bar won't track any debuffs assigned to it. It's sort of tied into the first request, but if the sticky bar could track whatever is assigned to it regardless of the state of other bars, that would be helpful :)
Apr 17, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Heruwar »
Would be nice if I could use my fonts from SharedMedia or whatever for this addon :x
Would like to second that request. I really like having the witchhunt window dictate constraints on where alerts are shown in so that they don't spam my entire screen, but I'd love to see more granular control of font & size display.
Apr 17, 2008Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Winco »
Could a option for it to not intercept mouse clicks be added?
Any update on that functionality? That's the only thing that's keeping me from implementing portraits at the moment really :)
Mar 5, 2008Not sure if this addon is dead, but I keep running into a bug where if I adjust my master volume level to 8% (my default for when i'm in vent w/the guild), if I mouseover the fubar_volumefu icon, it sets my volume to -2% (effectively, mute). I don't get any errors thrown from it, but I have to manually go back in and reset the volume level to where I want it every time this happens. Has anyone else run into this, and if so, who might be able to fix it? Or is there another volume manager for fubar I missed? Thanks!Posted in: FuBar AddOns
Jan 14, 2008Having a lot of fun with this mod :) Here are my suggestions/requests:Posted in: General AddOns
- For setup, have one "Default/General" bar configuration, where you setup your general prefences as far as which bars are displayed, font sizes, textures, width/height, blah blah. In the specific bars themselves, they'd maybe have a checkbox for "Use defaults" that would grey out the specifics for any options for that bar by default, but once you untick use defaults for any given option, you could then override it. eg: My default bars would be 500 height, 100 width, unflipped with the text in the lower left, but for setting up target bars, I'd simply select "Flip horizontal" and I'd be set, and if I later decided to change a default (texture, color, etc), it would by default apply to all the other bars so as not to duplicate the work in all the different bars unless the need was there.
- Customizeable color overlays for bars, backgrounds, and events, along with the addition of an event to color each combo point independently and an option to enable a border whose width and color could be adjusted independently from the rest of the bar. eg: I'd like to set my background colors and a border to be something very discernible from the foreground color to give a better idea of percentage at a glance. I can probably work around the border issue by playing with the texture, but the custom coloring of various parts of the bar would be great :)
- An integrated energy ticker like IceHud. Even if it relies on an external energy ticker like Gonffbar for data, having it display on the energy bar like IceHud works *incredibly* well for me.
- Allow free 360 degree rotation of the bars themselves so as to be able to better align curved textures and such at various widths and heights.
Apologies for the wordiness :P Brevity is not my strong suit :D Love the mod and looking forward to tweaking on it more :)
Dec 23, 2007I am having problems working with macro modifiers on bt3 buttons if the keypress is a modifier itself, eg: I have a set of 6 buttons bound to the alt+# equivalents in bartender 3, but if I place a macro that depends on a modifier into one of those alt button slots, the modifier doesn't seem to be passed to the macro so the condition is never met. The icons are changed when the modifier is held down, but the non-modified spell is cast when pressed.Posted in: General AddOns
Short of unassigning all alt+# keys, is there a way to get Bartender to pass along those modifiers to the macro, when it itself is being accessed via a modifer, or is something screwy on my end that I'm unaware of?
Thanks for any help/info!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.