• 0

    posted a message on Official Threat-1.0 error reporting and discussion thread
    Quote from Tifi »

    Please fix the OptionalDeps.

    ## OptionalDeps: Ace2, SW_Stats, Babble-2.2, SpecialEventsEmbed

    Dude, it's one line to change. Won't even take a minute. Fix it please.
    Posted in: Libraries
  • 0

    posted a message on Official Threat-1.0 error reporting and discussion thread
    Please fix the OptionalDeps.

    ## OptionalDeps: Ace2, SW_Stats, Babble-2.2, SpecialEventsEmbed
    Posted in: Libraries
  • 0

    posted a message on Aloft - Customized Nameplates - Official Thread
    One optional dependency is missing, namely GratuityLib. Thanks in advance for fixing this.

    ## OptionalDeps: FuBar, Ace2, Babble-2.2, DewdropLib, FuBarPlugin-2.0, RosterLib, SharedMediaLib, MobHealth, Waterfall-1.0, BanzaiLib, TagCompiler-1.0, Parser-3.0, Threat-1.0, GratuityLib
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • 0

    posted a message on wowace.py - lightweight, cross-platform addon updater
    So glad I found this, as wau doesn't work for me at all.

    I modified an addon a little, namely ag_unitframes. Is there any way to keep the script from updating that particular addon? How does the script know that an addon is an updatable ace2 addon?

    Edit: Ok, I found addon_can_be_updated in the code, but I neither understand the code nor the comment well enough... Do I have to create a folder or a file named .ignore in the addon directory? Should the filename be ".ignore" or "ignore"? Thanks.
    Posted in: Updaters
  • 0

    posted a message on StatLogic-1.0 suggestions
    Hi, I was just debugging TankPoints because parry rating wasn't taken into account from tooltips. Turns out StatLogic localization for deDE isn't finished yet.

    After looking at your code I was just wondering if you couldn't make use of GlobalStrings.lua some more. There's a lot of strings that contain just one "%d" or "%1$c%2$d", for example ITEM_MOD_INTELLECT or ITEM_MOD_HIT_SPELL_RATING. All you had to do is use a function that extracts the fixed parts from those strings, and use them accordingly in the addon. It'd be way easier to deal with localizations (i.e. not necessary at all).

    For example you could use
    local function FixedPartSingleInt(s)
    	return string.gsub(s,"%%d","")
    end

    to remove the "%d" part, then use
    [FixedPartSingleInt(ITEM_MOD_PARRY_RATING)] = {"PARRY_RATING",},
    instead of
    ["Increases your parry rating"] = {"PARRY_RATING",},

    To make this actually work, you'd have to add another check in StatLogic:GetSum (or replace the old one):
    			if not found then
    				-- Anlegen: Erh?ht Eure Parierwertung um 30.
    				local _, _, statText1, value, statText2 = strfind(text, "^"..ITEM_SPELL_TRIGGER_ONEQUIP.." (.-)(%d+)(.-)$")
    				if value then
    					local statText = statText1..statText2
    					idTable = L.StatIDLookup[statText]
    					if idTable and idTable ~= false then
    						found = true
    						local debugText = "|cffff5959".." SingleEquip: ".."|cffffc259"..text
    						for _, id in ipairs(idTable) do
    							--print(" '"..value.."', '"..id.."'")
    							-- sum stat
    							table[id] = (table[id] or 0) + tonumber(value)
    							debugText = debugText..", ".."|cffffff59"..tostring(id).."="..tostring(value)
    						end
    						print(debugText)
    					end
    				end
    			end


    BTW stats can be negative, too. "%1$c%2$d" could become "+4" or "-4".
    Posted in: Libraries
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.