I am using the same version on 2 different computers.
One of them lets me move the quest description window around and click on the close/abandon buttons, the other one I can not click on the pane at all.
- Registered User
Member for 17 years and 4 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 21:29:42
- 0 Followers
- 39 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Feb 6, 2007I checked the wiki faq page and the mod dir, but there is no install instructions.Posted in: Addon Ideas
Using the wowaceupdater puts a bunch of errors in bugsack (which I reported on trac).
1. Where do the modules go? In the cartographer directory or in the addons directory?
cartographerlod.bat seems to move them to the addons directory but they dont work there.
also the lua seems to want them inside the cartographer dir.
2. what is the filelist.wau for?
3. there seems to be several other modules separate from the ones included, do these also go into the cartographer dir? They dont seem to come up when outside.
4. What does alt-m do? right clicking the map doesn't work in one mode but does in the other.
5. how do I backup my database I have lots of info in it but I have already lost 1 zone and want to make sure I dont lose more.
6. when using wow to inspect my addons some have _ and others have  for the module names...why?
Feb 5, 2007Nothing is wrong with the checking out of date, I do not believe it was intended to be used all the time.Posted in: Addon Ideas
KCI says it requires ACE not ACE2 I do not see anything in that thread that indicates how to make kci work with ace2.
Feb 2, 2007Posted in: Addon IdeasQuote from Doggabone »
It's much easier to use with VisorGUI - hit the "Grab" button on the GUI and release over the frame you want to move. You can also show "virtual" versions of windows you have already set. I used to use MoveAnything (up to the JASlaughter version) - I loved it for it's ease of use - but I'm a Visor convert. Once I learned the system, I found it to be more reliable, and more capable and powerful.
No it is not easier when you can't find the frame or there are many frames on top of each other.
What I want is to be able to move frames when I want not have static frames.
Visor is definately not more of anything except maybe more reduced in functions. :P
Nudging is not dragging. Selecting frames when they are invisible is impossible. Especially when they are hidden under other frames.
Yeah I am using many addons that you mentioned...but I would like to move things that I can not select or find the frame name for.
Feb 1, 20071. Would really like to see a catagories function implemented.Posted in: Updaters
This would really help when trying to find out which mod is duplicating the same function as another (such as the cool down timers).
2. Would like a way to save a cfg file of my installed addons
This would make is very nice for me to send out to my friends who like the mods I have choosen, or keep them the same on my multiple computers.
3. When mousing over a mod name it would be nice to see the toc in a tool tip.
Sometimes the discription just doesnt have enough info, or is not correct.
Feb 1, 2007After using, I find that it is not really moveanything. Moveanything attempts to make any window moveable. Visor2 is a poor mans version of static window settings...I really need a way to list all available window names with visor2.Posted in: Addon Ideas
See here for a reference to what I as actually looking for:
Jan 29, 2007I am not sure if you read the question or maybe I wasn't clear.Posted in: General Chat
I would like to know if there are different versions of xart floating around because it looks like the one in wowace isn't being updated. And the one I found in aton's package has different bars. I do not want to make my own.
Where can I find more information on this mod? http://www.wowace.com/wiki/XArt seems to not have any info.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.