The Wiki Page has been updated to the latest version.
Does anyone know why I don't get TOC data on the wiki? I'm kinda lost there...
- Registered User
Member for 15 years, 6 months, and 2 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 21:29:42
- 0 Followers
- 124 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Feb 18, 2007Litmus has been updated:Posted in: General AddOns
- fixed petfilter, should no longer filter the pets' owners
- fixed the textcolor for units not using the raid unit color
- fixed a bug with Roster-2.1
- added options to choose the standard text color and reset it to the defaults
- added option to automatically filter out the raid's subgroups the player is not a member of (for shamans with manatide)
- added switchable display of the raid's subgroup number for the bars
- included Babble-Spell-2.2
- changed the check for innervate to work via Babble-Spell-2.2, should now work with all clients
The Wiki Page has not yet been updated.
Feb 17, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Saerus »
would it be easy to implement left clicking on a bar to cast innervate? another solution would be to make it work with addons such as click2cast or clique, but by buidling the click casting into litmus (maybe something similar to how the newest decursive does it's own click casting) it would free up a mouse click for addons such as clique.
I would love to add that functionality but unfortunately that's impossible. Litmus displays a changing list of players. Since 2.0 these lists cannot use clickcasting anymore, only static lists can. If I'm not mistaken that is what Decursive does since 2.0.
Feb 16, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from lapalapa »
well, the default color of names right now (if you choose not to use class coloring for it) is red
Aah, I see - my bad. It's supposed to be nearly white. Maybe I changed it by accident to red when I messed with the color for the pets.
Glad you like Litmus.
Feb 16, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from lapalapa »
bug report - turning off pets sometimes turn of your party members, at least at low levels (my war toon is 33, using Litums to monitor my party members mana while using Grid for party display)
I have absolutely no idea why that could happen. The level of the chars should have nothing to do with the display at all and the display of pets shouldn't affect the partymembers...
Will look into it this weekend as it'll require some testing.
request - option for text color picking
Shouldn't be that hard to implement.
red sucks =( and i cant use Class coloring if i classcolor bars already
Which red sucks - the color of the pets or the CTRA colors?
I don't really see the problem there - you either have your names or your bars classcolored, the text should be readable. And you can still have the names displayed outside of the bars.
Feb 13, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Phanx »
That's what I'd guess he wanted, since Mana Tide only affects the group you're in. Another solution could be to keep it the way it is but add an indicator for people in your group, similar to the indicator for people having Innervate on them.
Using an indicator only could lead to situations where your groupmates are in need of Mana Tide, but you won't recognize because some other people on the raid have even less mana and are therefore shown instead. I think for shamans an automatic groupfilter really might be the best solution.
But I still like the idea of a group indicator. Maybe displaying the groupnumbers with the bars (your own groupnumber being somwhat highlighted) is helpful when you have to figure out where in your raidframes you have to search for the player in need of innervate.
Feb 13, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from yeg0 »
Is there a way it can show only your current party, regardless of group number? Would be helpful for shamans with Mana Tide.
I am not quite sure I understand - are you looking for a way to have the addon show your group only and automatically switch groups for you if the raidleader moves you to another raidgroup?
Feb 12, 2007Litmus is a mana emergency monitor and a tool for both raidleaders and druids in general. It shows you the members of your group/raid that have the least mana and tells you if they are currently innervated.Posted in: General AddOns
If you find bugs, have feedback or can help with further localization, please post in this thread.
Dec 17, 2006_ForgeUser26113 posted a message on SnaFu v1.81 Soulstone Monitor, Now with robustier commsPosted in: FuBar AddOnsQuote from pandora »
I found a way to fix SnaFu: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info5259-SnaFu.html
Thanks for the link - I'll give it a try! :)
Dec 12, 2006_ForgeUser26113 posted a message on SnaFu v1.81 Soulstone Monitor, Now with robustier commsWill SnaFu be updated to work with 2.x?Posted in: FuBar AddOns
Nov 28, 2006Sorry for not replying earlier, but I had an operation and had to stay in hospital for several weeks. Unfortunately I don't know when I'll be able to sit long enough in front of my computer to code...Posted in: FuBar AddOns
Nov 9, 2006Posted in: Grid & Grid2Quote from LeoLeal »
- DEAD Indicator on the Center Text: When someone Dies, I'd like to see the DEAD text, but the problem is that DEAD shows in place pf the Player's Name... so if I get called for a BRez, I have to keep clicking on DEAD texts to see who is the one I wanna Combat Re, which is horrible for responsiveness... My Suggestion to workaround this issue, is very simple and can add more functionality to Grid: Add a secondary Center Text Status Indicator which show right above the Center Text, for textual notifications, like "DEAD" or "Curse" or "Poison" or "Low Mana", according to the Status shown in that indicator... that way we can have a "secondary Center Text" without loosing the Player's Name Showing in the Square.
- Status Update: I Dont know why It was happening but sometimes, Buff Status indicator was not updating accurately... in Naxx I sometimes saw a person without Mark Notification showing, but they were marked. I dont have Programming skills to suggest a fix to this.
- Unit Tooltip: Add the functionality to show the Unit's Tooltip when hovering the Squares. Toltip must not be anchored on the square nor the Mouse Cursos... It should use Game's Global Tooltip Anchor, so Visualizing ither people's life doesnt get harmed.
- "Show Your Party" option on the Layout Options, should supress your party members from the rest of the Raid groups. When you are using "By group" Layout, your party today is duplicated... and with "By Class" your group members are beign shown duplicated in their class' group in the Raid... that is unnecessary... just remove your Group Members from the "Rest of the Raid" when "Show your Party" option is enabled.
Yeah, I second all that. :)
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.