you should be able to set up two raid frame groups
Can't seem to figure out how to set up 2 groups?
Quote from break19 »
Quote from Rushster »
UIC has a few quirks with some mods but they will be addressed shoertly. We are working on something else on the site right now and when that is done we will be looking at those. In the next couple of weeks.
I doubt the largest "quirk" will ever be fixed. IT ONLY RUNS ON WINDOWS. Bunch o morons. WoW doesnt just run on windows. I use a mac, I know tons of people that use macs. And as far as the ads go? Please.. I don't click links like that.
Quote from Rush »
Just to clarify on WWU and ui.worldofwar.net. We have tried to contact about WUU a few months ago but I didn't get a response. Anyway, the reason it just doesn't work for us is for a few reasons.
1. Having a third party app hook directly into the site and grab the files circumventing any way of making money back on bandwidth usage is just crazy and unworkable. We will still be billed for that bandwidth and ads and site suppporter contributions are the way we can cover that.
2. We have a lot of users that support the site every month and help us cover costs. It is not fair to those users if the site is slow/inaccessible etc caused by traffic outside our control. We work really hard to keep everyone who supports the site happy. Another app that is in no way assosciated with the site adds to the problem and during busier periods it is annoying to those regular users id they cant actually reach the site.
3. We created UIC as a tool to help all users and users that support the site and give another option to use a different method to update/track their mods. It has worked very well and the app has come along way since it was released many moons ago. We could have added links in to all mod sites in UIC, as WUU has done, but that is not the aim of UIC, and we felt it unfair to those sites to simply hook into their system at their expense.
When you are not picking up the rather large bandwidth bills every month it's easy to point the finger and complain saying its outrageous. Our priority is to keep the site online and make it a useful resource, as well as continue its development well into the future. We bend over backwards to help mod users and the great WoW mod author community every day of the week and we want to be able to continue to do that. Without a site online that proves rather hard :) While WUU probably has negligible impact on the site on a day to day basis, when patch days come its our priority is to make sure mod authors can get their files up easily and users can actually get to a site that is online and functional to read the mod changes and notes from authors. We need to be able to monitor and control that traffic to make that happen.
WUU is a nice app that many will find useful I am sure and we hope we can work something out in the future but with patch day looming we need to make sure we are prepared and ready when it does hit.
Hope all that makes sense :)
Quote from lejordet »
WUU 1.3.262 beta
WUU 1.3.262 beta source
# 1.3.262beta (2007.05.07):
* WUU now resets addons lists when WoW directory is changed
* Blizzard Addons are flagged as [Ignore] during 'Update with online DB' processing
* Main addon list now supports "type-ahead search"
* Used new code for the Addon List and Install Addon dialog
* Changed some menu setup for compatibility with Mac OS X, namely About & Preferences options now appear in the Application Menu
* Changed OtherSites code to handle more sites (see the WUUki for details)
* StatusBar messages are now cleared after 30 seconds
* Check to stop more than one version of WUU running at a time (delete the _WUUlock directory from your WUU directory if it's not starting after a crash)
* WUU now handles WoWAce addons with decimal release numbers, includes related changes to viewing changelogs
* Added visible identification of Addons whose Embedded Libraries have been updated
* Several "behind the scenes" changes and bugfixes
Sorry for the delay in releases - I've been busy with work lately :| (which, again, means that all bugs changes are Jncl's fault (j/k ;D))
Quote from Lotuzz »
Is there a possibility when i dont want a certain addon to be updated, i can unmark it and update the marked ones? At the moment (version 1.7 B4) when i unmark a addon and click on updating (F10), the unmarked addon is marked again and gets updated.
Quote from Malfeus »
Just updated with WAU this am to find that there is a Cartographer package and the package essentially places all the folders within cartographer up one directory to be directly off addons.
I now get duplicate errors and I understand why (because of the folders within and outside of cartographer), my question though is which do I need to keep? If you are going to maintain the package with the folders on the outside I will need to remove the folders within to stop the duplicate errors.
Quote from luxus »
what is waterfall?
Quote from Sole »
Ok I just uploaded a fix to pretty much every bug I know.
- Fixed bug where titles wouldn't hide.
- Fixed bug with spells not being detected when dueling someone in your party/raid.
- When a duel is finished, all bars will now be stopped.
Please get back to me with feedback.
Quote from hquest »
2. Wasn't supposed to be Alt+Left Click to move Ace buttons on screen/minimap border? My Cartograper button insists in being on middle of my Squeenix -.-
Quote from Bsix »
Providing the finished lua file is even better! Can someone do the herbs as well?
Quote from Nevcairiel »
A change in Bartender3 caused that. But its not a "bug" in BT3, more a bug in cyCircled.
And before you ask, yes that change was necessary :)
Quote from Azmodan »
i just installed cyCircled over Bartender3 but... all the buttons are skined, even the ones that have no item in them and should be invisible.
is this a bug? can it be fixed?