• 0

    posted a message on Skinner
    Getting this error with b4.13329.3-nolib:

    1x Skinner-b4.13329.3\Skinner.lua:504: attempt to index field 'obj' (a nil value)
    (tail call): ?:
    Skinner-b4.13329.3\SkinMe\GearScore.lua:6: in function <Skinner\SkinMe\GearScore.lua:3>
    (tail call): ?:
    <in C code>: in function `xpcall'
    Skinner-b4.13329.3\UtilFuncs.lua:88: in function <Skinner\UtilFuncs.lua:86>
    Skinner-b4.13329.3\UtilFuncs.lua:145: in function `checkAndRunAddOn'
    Skinner-b4.13329.3\AddonFrames.lua:144: in function <Skinner\AddonFrames.lua:103>
    (tail call): ?:
    <in C code>: ?
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5>
    (tail call): ?:
    AceTimer-3.0-5 (Ace3):164: in function <Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:138>
    
      ---


    Edit to add: Gear score is now Player Score, I'm using version GearScore 4.0.02 (found on Curse under GearScore / PlayerScore). I was able to remove GearScore.lua from SkinMe folder and stopped getting the error.

    Edit again to add: GS/PS just updated to v 4.1.00: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/gearscore.aspx
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • 0

    posted a message on Skinner
    Still getting Outfitter errors with latest update:

    1x Skinner-b2.11403.3\SkinMe\Outfitter.lua:143: Usage: SecureHook([object], method, [handler]): Attempting to hook a non existing target
    AceHook-3.0-5 (Ace3):211: in function <Ace3\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0.lua:118>
    AceHook-3.0-5 (Ace3):344: in function `SecureHook'
    Skinner-b2.11403.3\SkinMe\Outfitter.lua:143: in function <Skinner\SkinMe\Outfitter.lua:2>
    (tail call): ?:
    <in C code>: in function `xpcall'
    Skinner-b2.11403.3\Skinner.lua:783: in function <Skinner\Skinner.lua:781>
    Skinner-b2.11403.3\Skinner.lua:828: in function <Skinner\Skinner.lua:804>
    (tail call): ?:
    <in C code>: ?
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5>
    (tail call): ?:
    AceTimer-3.0-5 (Ace3):164: in function <Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:138>

    ---
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • 0

    posted a message on Skinner
    Skinner errors with Elitist Group (http://www.wowace.com/addons/elitistgroup/). The gradient starts to get messed up and I get this error every time I open it.

    3x Skinner-b2.11159.5\SkinMe\ElitistGroup.lua:13: attempt to index field 'databaseFrame' (a nil value)
    (tail call): ?:
    <in C code>: in function `CreateUI'
    ElitistGroup-1.7\modules\users.lua:75: in function `BuildUI'
    ElitistGroup-1.7\modules\users.lua:69: in function `Show'
    ElitistGroup-1.7\modules\config.lua:526: in function `ELITISTGROUP'
    ElitistGroup-1.7\ElitistGroup.lua:731: in function `_onclick'
    ButtonBin-1.0.69\ButtonBin.lua:260: in function <ButtonBin\ButtonBin.lua:257>
    
    Locals:
    (*temporary) = "LeftButton"
    (*temporary) = false
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    
      ---


    First screenshot is how it looks first time you open it ("normal") with the second screenshot being how it looks with the gradient messed up after opening it a few times (or clicking on names on the list to the right, which causes the same thing).
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • 0

    posted a message on Skinner
    Thanks for the fix to QuestGuru!
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • 0

    posted a message on Skinner
    Newest most updated QuestGuru and Skinner. I get an error when I first log in that says "Skinner: Error running QuestGuru" and this in the bugsack:

    1x Skinner-b2.11159.4\Skinner.lua:1245: attempt to index field 'obj' (a nil value)
    Skinner-b2.11159.4\Skinner.lua:1293: in function `moveObject'
    Skinner-b2.11159.4\SkinMe\QuestGuru.lua:7: in function <Skinner\SkinMe\QuestGuru.lua:3>
    (tail call): ?:
    <in C code>: ?
    Skinner-b2.11159.4\Skinner.lua:800: in function <Skinner\Skinner.lua:798>
    Skinner-b2.11159.4\Skinner.lua:845: in function `?'
    Skinner-b2.11159.4\AddonFrames.lua:123: in function <Skinner\AddonFrames.lua:63>
    (tail call): ?:
    <in C code>: ?
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5>
    (tail call): ?:
    AceTimer-3.0-5 (Ace3):164: in function <Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:138>
    
      ---
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • 0

    posted a message on Skinner
    I've had to turn off the skin for my quest journal (QuestGuru 2.0) and my map (SexyMap) as both of them haven't been working right since 3.3. The QuestGuru had yellow text on the parchment like background, so when I turned off the quest frames, it became readable again (black text). For the map, the background skin was smaller than the map and it made the buttons on it appear in weird places. Both of these worked fine prior to 3.3.

    I like the look of Skinner alot so if you could get those two working right, I'd be a happy camper! If there's something I can do (besides disabling Skinner on those two frames) let me know, I am somewhat computer savvy and can probably do it without screwing it up too much ;)
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.