- Registered User
Member for 13 years, 3 months, and 11 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 4 2013 21:34:35
- 0 Followers
- 2 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 20, 2013_ForgeUser2489606 posted a message on Gadgets: zRaid - Some more options with tickbox options..I didn't notice the category, thanks.Posted in: Project Discussion
Nov 18, 2013_ForgeUser2489606 posted a message on Gadgets: zRaid - Some more options with tickbox options..http://rift.curseforge.com/addons/gadgets-zraid/Posted in: Project Discussion
to see the Rift addon page.
Please, tell me if you know how to :
- Display the Lead / Assists
To set it in addon as if it was role, marks or readycheck..
- Toggle the castbar with a tickbox in options
For the moment, if I display it, it spams me raidframe.. although I just want it in the unit frame.. so I would add it as a "tickox option" not to duplicate my addon (one for raid, and another for unit)
- Hide range if lower than 1 meter
0 is displayed on me and nearly teamates / mobs. that's quite annoying.
- Show only "~" instead of "@ServerName"
I'm looking for a script that "breaks" the fullname in 3 : name / @ / servername into 3 variables, then I think I can manage the rest.
- Display "Dead" or "Disc" when necessary instead of life percent.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.