I've writter a broker/display pair of addons for tracking/managing interrupts in a group/raid:
Oak Interrupts Display
Oak Interrupts Broker
- Registered User
Member for 4 years, 3 months, and 22 days
Last active Tue, Dec, 5 2017 19:37:45
- 0 Followers
- 5 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
May 4, 2016_ForgeUser24475981 posted a message on OakInterrupts - Interrupt rotations and knowing who's interruptingI've release a first beta version - I haven't found any bugs in the current version (v1.0.0-beta), so if you find one please let me know.Posted in: Data Broker AddOns
Apr 25, 2016_ForgeUser24475981 posted a message on OakInterrupts - Interrupt rotations and knowing who's interruptingLocalisation should be working, so submit any translations for strings and they should appear in new builds (if they don't let me know - I've never used the localisation feature before).Posted in: Data Broker AddOns
Apr 19, 2016_ForgeUser24475981 posted a message on OakInterrupts - Interrupt rotations and knowing who's interruptingI've recently written a broker/display pair of addons (OakInterruptsBroker and OakInterruptsDisplay) to track the cooldowns of your party/raid member's interrupts. You can also set up (multiple if you like) interrupt rotations and announce these as people are interrupting. I feel like it's at a point (I have gotten rid of most apparent bugs, and I think its reasonably usable) where I could use some feedback / bug reports / suggestions from others, so please try it out for me and let me know what you think. You can leave bug reports / suggestions in the ticket system on wowace.Posted in: Data Broker AddOns
Currently there is no GUI configuration screen, so you'll have to use the slash commands to control the addon. PM me if you have any questions about it (I know I haven't documented everything yet, though the slash commands reference should be complete), but I'll try to do that soon. Hopefully I've made it intuitive enough to use that you won't get stuck with general usage.
Apr 18, 2016I was wondering if anyone has more comprehensive documentation for the repository/packager system on wowace, or whether the source code for the packager/any git hooks is available somewhere to read. I have a bunch of questions about how it works that don't seem to be answered in the wiki, or anywhere I can find in the forums.Posted in: General Chat
At the moment, I'd specifically like to know:
- What the algorithm/specification is for converting git commit messages to a changelog (I have had one or two unexpected results)
- How it decides what to zip for an alpha release (e.g. does it just take HEAD, or the latest commit on master (if this is the case will renaming master break it?), or the latest commit on any branch, etc.)
- How it might respond if I go and fiddle with my commit history (e.g. squash previously pushed alpha commits together or edit previous commit messages)
- What if you moved a beta/release tag that you had previous pushed (I realise this is probably silly to do in 99.99% of cases)?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.