I think BT3 is borked. After updating this morning, whenever I camp out and camp back in, my bars get reset to Default, and when I put them back to my profile, the number of buttons per bar don't get adjusted to the number of buttons I set. Only started this morning. Here's a couple pics.
At log in:
After selecting my profile:
- Registered User
Member for 12 years, 8 months, and 5 days
Last active Tue, Sep, 30 2008 14:06:02
- 0 Followers
- 36 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Feb 26, 2007The list of the FuBar addons I use is BagFu, DurabilityFu, GuildFu, QuestFu, MailFu, HonorFu, MicromenuFu, MoneyFu, PerformanceFu, VolumeFu, and PratFu. The icons I have tied to the bars are the above, plus Deuce Commander(of course), agUnitFrames, Bartender3, and oRA. After this EotS is over, I'll start disabling and see what's up. =0)Posted in: FuBar AddOns
Feb 25, 2007StormFX - Everything looks and is working great on my end. Fantastic work. Thank you very much. =0)Posted in: General AddOns
Feb 24, 2007I ran AceUpdater this morning, got "FuBar - Already at rev 28423 - Skipping", loggeed in, and I get this message:Posted in: FuBar AddOns
2007/02/24 09:29:13-347-x2]: FuBar-25921\FuBar.lua:1373: attempt to index a nil value
FuBar-25921\FuBar.lua:1172: in function <Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1171>
Tablet-2.0-28502 (Bartender3):2467: in function <...ace\AddOns\Bartender3\libs\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2465>
FuBarPlugin-2.0-27487:396: in function <..._UnitFrames\libs\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:395>
FuBar-25921\FuBar.lua:1174: in function <Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1171>
Any tips? =0)
Feb 24, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from StormFX »
Any chance of some gloss-less textures for this magnificent addon? Primarly, the squares?
All of the buttons currently in cyCircled have non-glossy versions.
Hm, weird. I just ran WowAceUpdater, got "cyCircled - Already at rev 28193 - Skipping". And in the skins, there's a "Square: Gloss", but no "Square". I guess that's what I was asking. Thanks again. =0)
Feb 23, 2007Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from Jncl »
Play nicely with CloseUp - as requested by jw
Added AddonSkin loaded check to help people understand what skins are available and an option to turn off the warning messages if required. :)
Thank you! =0)
Feb 23, 2007Any chance of some gloss-less textures for this magnificent addon? Primarly, the squares?Posted in: General AddOns
Feb 23, 2007Hi! Great mod! Thank you for all the effort and upkeep.Posted in: General AddOns
Would it be possible to add GroupCalendar to the "skinned" category?
Also, is there any way I can have Skinner use a custom texture? Say, from the "Textures" folder that comes with the compilation?
Feb 23, 2007Wow! This is fantastic! It's so close to perfect! Thank you guys for continuing to work on this. I'm just incredibly excited about this mod. I would love to have this replace my default chat windows, and to that end,I do have a couple of questions. =0)Posted in: Addon Ideas
1) Can it be made so that when I hit ENTER or /, the edit bar comes up instead of having to double click the frame?
2) The edit box doesn't seem to be working. I click it to bring it up, and it automatically says "SAY". I try to change to the GU by typing /gu, but to no avail. I try clicking on the edit box, and it opens up to the "SAY" channel again. When I try typing in that channel and hit Enter, it doesn't go through.
3) Any way to have messages longer than the width of the window go to "..." instead, and display the full message when the window gets maximized?
4) Would it be possible to have the windows react so that if one window is maximized, and I click to maximize another window, the window that was already maximized minimizes?
5) How do I hide the default window(s)?
Also a couple of bugs...
1) [2007/02/23 01:01:32-327-x1]: AceLibrary: Bad argument #3 to <...nterface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:103> (number expected, got nil):
<in C code>: in function `error'
FuBar-25921\libs\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:85: in function <...nterface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:38>
(tail call): ?:
FuBar-25921\libs\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:376: in function `IsNewVersion'
AceDebug-2.0\AceDebug-2.0.lua:16: in main chunk
2) 2007/02/23 01:04:00-327-x2]: DreamChat-0.9\Messaging.lua:363: attempt to index global 'self' (a nil value)
DreamChat-0.9\Messaging.lua:160: in function `SendMessage'
DreamChat-0.9\EditBox.lua:247: in function `EditBoxEnter'
<string>:"DreamChatEditBox:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <[string "DreamChatEditBox:OnEnterPressed"]:1>
Thanks again for all the effort. =0)
Feb 19, 2007My ehart jumped for a minute today...Posted in: Addon Ideas
...Dream Chat got an update! Thank you for working on it!!
It's still not working quite yet. When I load it, I get a little down arrow and a window that responds to it, but no chat gets sent to it. Also, it extends down off of my screen. Just trying to give some feedback.
Again, please keep working on this! I can't wait!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.