• 0

    posted a message on Bartender4 - Official Topic
    Quote from gamemaster128
    @midgetmage55
    No, this is not possible with Bartender4's visibility conditionals. You would have to write your own addon to run a check OnUpdate for mouseovers on your desired frames and use SetAlpha to show/hide them.


    I was afraid that might be the case. I'll just have to come up with another idea. Thank you kindly for your speedy reply. ;D
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • 0

    posted a message on Bartender4 - Official Topic
    I've been experimenting with visibility conditionals. I currently have 2 bars set up purely for utility spells and abilities that i like to have access to but don't need to see till mouse over. The question is is it possible to create a conditional in each bar so that its counterpart will show when i mouse over the other?

    eg:
    mouse over bar A and bar B will also show. Mouse over B and A will show. Linking their visibility to each other essentially.

    I know i can just mouse over each as needed i just felt it would be nifty to have them both show regardless of which i'm mousing over.
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • 0

    posted a message on Reflux - Official Thread
    Ill give it a test run and get back to you if anything else comes up.

    EDIT: Working perfectly. Keep up the excellent work =)
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • 0

    posted a message on Reflux - Official Thread
    Just downloaded the beta (r22) as was suggested by kagaro in a reply to my issue over on wowi. Few things came up:

    When switching profiles via /reflux switch profilename the ui does not seem to be reloading. When i would reload manually via /reloadui things changed though some of the addons i emulated and had set up and saved went back to fresh install default. They did not save correctly. Also when i did /reflux show it was always showing the first profile i had initially created (dk1 in this example) but when i would switch to another profile (dk3) and had to manually /reloadui, upon doing /reflux show it would still list dk1 as the active profile even though i was in dk3 when i did a reload. Typing /reflux switch dk3 thinking that it had reset to the first profile had no effect. Hitting enter didnt execute the command nor did my chat box close. So the addon was in reality in the dk3 profile but was showing dk1 when doing /reflux show

    Being that i had previous profiles and wanted to test a fresh set up i cleared the database with /reflux cleardb which worked as expected. When going to create a new profile things would reset as i had expected so i could set up a new layout. Adding the emulation i wanted worked as expected. When i finished tweaking a few things and did /reflux save i was told not active profile existed. So i tested this. Made several profiles then did /reflux show and there were no profiles listed. Made a single one then did /reloadui ui and had the same result.

    I re-enabled swatter to catch any errors and did the same process as above and got this error:

    Date: 2009-04-06 13:23:10
    ID: 2
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    Message: ..\AddOns\Reflux\Reflux.lua line 86:
    attempt to call global 'paris' (a nil value)
    Debug:
    [C]: paris()
    Reflux\Reflux.lua:86:
    Reflux\Reflux.lua:35
    Reflux\Reflux.lua:300: ?()
    ..\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3210:
    ..\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3163
    [C]: ChatEdit_ParseText()
    ..\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2930: ChatEdit_SendText()
    ..\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2951: ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed()
    [string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1:
    [string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1

    Im going to clear my entire WTF folder (have backups just in case) and enable about 3 total addons and see if this persists. I plan to use one ace3 addon, one rock config and one that has no specific profiles. Ill report back what i find.

    EDIT:
    Cleared all my daved variables and enabled reflux by it self and everything worked fine. I then enabled pitbull and tried to create a profile with reflux and got the same error as above. So it would see there is a compatibility issue with pitbull. To double check i disabled all of the additional pitbull modules and left just the core enabled and got the same error. Im using version r1862. Will try updating to see if that corrects the issue.
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.