* automatic scanning of buff classes in raid
* on keypress and/or x minutes before buff runs out, request rebuff(s)
* (optional) smart request: if you are the only one that needs the buff, ask for single version. If more people need the same buff, request group version.
* request priorities: request buff class with highest mana 1st; if no WC reply, give that buffer lower priority for next (re-)buff cycle.
* ... more stuff could be added i am sure but that's all that comes to my mind right now :)
One thing i'd really like to see is to add the functionality of EkCTRA_ResMonitor to oRA2, for it makes our job a bit easier :)
You can now sort the contents of the resurrection monitor window by rezzer name or corpse name. To change the sort method, right click on the resurrection monitor window.
You can also choose to hide the resurrection monitor when no one is being rezzed. Keep in mind if you hide the monitor when no one is being rezzed, then you won't be able to get at the right click menu again until someone gets rezzed, or you type /ekres show.
The addon will now change the colour of the names in the window depending on who you are rezzing and targeting. Your name, and the name of the corpse you are rezzing, are shown in yellow. If anyone else if rezzing the same corpse that you are, then their corpse's name is also shown in yellow. If you target a different corpse that someone else is rezzing, then the name of that corpse will be shown in brown.