Quote from savantidoBeen a while since I posted - this is the latest going in WOTLK.
Simple and clean .
Any plans on making it available for DL?
Quote from Studdly1Love the flaming. Keep it up.
Just a few side notes. I do go outside i do have a life outside of WoW and i was just trying to ask some questions and hoping to get answers beside the normal flames.
Quote from PhanxI'd also like to know the answer to this. I don't want my addons included in any kind of compilations, premade UIs, guild packs, or whatever else you want to call them, whether it's manually packaged by the uploader, or dynamically packaged by the site. If you like my addon, and want to share it with other people, give them a link to the download page.
Quote from dranorBut it's still in the class rollercoasting (i still recall screenshots from SV hunters reaching 4000DPS from the early days of beta)
Quote from Xinhuan »
An exact number is still useful.
If I am a mage, and I'm at 120% of the tank's threat at range (Blizzard's function would return me at 1.2/1.3 = 92.3% threat), it is still highly useful to know how large that remainder 7.7% is. 7.7% of 100k threat is 7700 damage, 7.7% of 500k threat is 38k damage. I know that I can pull aggro with one spell that crits at 8k in the former, but not the latter.
In this regard, absolute difference between you and the tank is far more useful than a percentage difference, if my maximum burst (say a ret pally can burst 10k in 1 second easily) is 10k, then a safe buffer zone is always to stay 15k absolute value below the tank.
Umm... So because you are willing to share your information with others, he's obligated to do the same? Thanks, but No. If you don't want him using your info for whatever purpose you see fit, then don't put your information out there in a freely accessible manner.
Quote from Lyn »
Quote from tekkub »
Ah, no... Quickie's proof of concept for the most part, a startingpoint for whatever fool writes a minimap launcher display... oh yea you said you were gonna do that didn't you?
Yes, I'm slow today.
Github has tarball and zip downloads. You don't need to clone the repo, especially since I'll likely never touch Quickie again.