I wrote a quick add-on that is triggered by triggers in chat located through strfind and the various CHAT_MSG_* events. When the trigger is used it will change the texture of a frame (I only use the one frame) and display it. All images are 24-bit RLE-compressed .tga images and all display properly within WoW. The issue I am having is that sometimes the texture will get "stuck" and not change.
I had added debugging stuff to make sure that the texture was pathed to the right location and that all arguments are being passed. I know that I didn't follow some good practice like making the frame in XML rather than in the Lua code itself. Below is a pastebin link to the code in question. If anyone has suggestions other than to fix my proposed issue, please let me know. :) Anything that improves this project is a plus in my book. :)