• 0

    posted a message on Skillet - Official Thread
    Quote from lilsparky
    very interesting idea. you could very easily allow a person who's browsing your linked trade skill to queue up items simply by using the built-in queue manipulation buttons.

    you'd probably want to stuff it into a different queue from the normal queue -- maybe a queue named for the person requesting it. maybe add a button to auto-trade the required materials to streamline the process.... this could be a pretty handy feature.


    Sooo ... any thoughts which function I should hook into? This is what I have so far unfortunately haven't had the chance to test it:
    function Skillet:myAddToQueue(itemName, itemCount)
    
    	local item = Skillet.stitch:GetItemDataByName(itemName, Skillet.currentTrade);
    	
    	if (item) and (item.name == itemName) then
    		Skillet.stitch:AddToQueue(item.index, itemCount);
      	Skillet:SaveQueue(Skillet.db.server.queues, Skillet.currentTrade);
    
    	end
    end
    	



    .... which I'm going to test by adding a custom slash command. Is this roughly the right start or am I wandering down the garden path?
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • 0

    posted a message on Skillet - Official Thread
    I'm trying to do a hack where I automatically queue items into Skillet based on external, non-Skillet events.

    I peeked into the third party hooks for the external API and can't find any suitable functions.

    I found a local function add_items_to_queue() in SkilletQueue.lua, would it work for me if I just make it non-local and call Skillet.add_items_to_queue from my addon?
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • 0

    posted a message on LilSparky's Workshop -- Official Thread
    Quote from lilsparky
    funny. probably not really a big issue tho because i think that was just a way to try to avoid prices for things with small number of auctions which was a poor attempt to avoid people putting vendor items up at the ah and have them pollute the pricing. but i'll fix it anyway.



    yeah, if there's a problem in the sorting code it could also be causing a failure which would show up in the symptoms you're describing. i could swear i disabled the sorting hooks for the branch skillet because i had changed something to work with my clone of skillet (which uses a different internal storage system) and so the sorting routines aren't compatible... i'll take a peek.


    Now that you mention it I also got another error, when I click on the 'buttons', i.e. the LSW numbers, I get an error (which I don't have with me ATM). Sorting related also?

    I'm using the 'standard' Skillet branch, not yours. I use ArkInventory if that makes any diff.
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • 0

    posted a message on LilSparky's Workshop -- Official Thread
    I found this typo in the LUA file:

    sell, data_missing = LSW_itemPrice(itemLink, LSW_MINIUMUM_ITEM_AUCTIONS);

    should be

    sell, data_missing = LSW_itemPrice(itemLink, LSW_MINIMUM_ITEM_AUCTIONS);

    The error appears twice in the code.



    Also I'm having problem with my Skillet/LSW combo (LSW v0.80b and Skillet v1.12.2 r160)

    Things are working mostly fine but the first 10ish entries in the Skillet item list does not have the LSW info. The other items do. When I scroll down, still the first 10ish entries (which is now a different set of 10) doesn't have the LSW info. I get the same problem when I'm using filters and sorting, it's always the first 10ish entries of whatever currently displayed. It's as if Skillet/LSW is blanking out the first 10ish entries of the displayed list.

    And, I haven't checked in detail, but I'm pretty sure that the profit sort is somewhat faulty, I saw a few items are in the wrong profit order. Will post more when I can recreate the issue.

    (Fantastic mod btw)
    Posted in: General AddOns
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.