- Registered User
Member for 13 years, 2 months, and 1 day
Last active Tue, Sep, 30 2008 14:06:02
- 0 Followers
- 16 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Sep 4, 2007I just got this addon today and I do love it for keeping track of rest XP on my leveling alts, I only have one suggestion: some way to tell when a character has enough rest xp to reach the next level up. A minor feature, true, but still useful. Otherwise, this is an awesome addon. Good job.Posted in: FuBar AddOns
Aug 11, 2007So for some reason pitbull completely reset on one of my new characters. It still looks just like it's supposed to on the others, but it's all in the center on the new one. I also tried copying from/selecting one of the other working profiles, but none of them changed it at all. Weird.Posted in: Unit Frames
Guess I gotta redo it all =/
p.s. - Is there a way to just use the party interface when in a raid instead of the raid? I could swear I saw an option for this before, but I can't find it anymore.
Aug 11, 2007Ok, I reinstalled MobHealth but it still won't show up in the tooltips. I know it's working though because I can see their HP when I target the mobs.Posted in: General AddOns
Also, had been having trouble with the tooltip background not showing up on some characters. I deleted the lua file and redid cowtip and found out that the background disappeared when I set the position on the cursor to the bottom, bottom-left, or bottom-right. Not sure why it does this, thought the author would want to know. (I also checked for addons conflicts already, not so). I attached a picture of what I mean.
Aug 11, 2007Phillips, that line worked great. Thanks. For some reason I though you would only be able to have one "else", so I tried using "or" instead. You can tell I'm not a programmer :PPosted in: General AddOns
On another note, I've noticed that CowTip doesn't show info on the tooltip from "MobHealth", yet it would show the info from "MobInfo2", which I just recently changed from.
Aug 10, 2007This addons would most definitely be useful, but it's not quite up to a useable state right now. Here's a list of things I've noticed that need addressing before this addon can really be used:Posted in: Addon Ideas
1. A way to hid the main chat frame(!!!)
2. A combat log
3. Make the chat entry box respond to enter and "/"
4. DreamChat doesn't pick up all the messages that WoW generates. Most notable, the loot messages (Person recieves: [LOOT]).
5. The way DC puts "System" and "Emote" before messages without any kind of divider between it and the message is kind of annoying, but not vital like the other 4. Also, some kind of channel name shortening would be nice.
Aug 8, 2007I'm trying to make the [Classification] tag show as yellow if elite or rare-elite, gray if rare, and some other color if "boss", but I'm not good with dogtag, so I'm not totally sure how to do it. I came up with:Posted in: General AddOns
but I'm not sure if that's right. The dogtag page said that : was "or", but since it's also used for modifiers I don't know if it would get confused. Would that line work?
Aug 7, 2007I'm using [Level:DifficultyColor] on one of my lines for the level, but when I mousover a ?? enemy, it appears gray. Is there anyway I can force Cowtip to show ?? as red? I took a look at dogtag, but I coudln't figure it out since the value of ?? is relative to my level.Posted in: General AddOns
Aug 5, 2007Suggestions:Posted in: General AddOns
1. Universal alpha control. And perhaps make it possible to set the alpha differently when in combat.
2. Adjustable fade time. I'd like to use the fader, but the tooltips stay too long for my tastes atm.
1. Might be a suggestion too: Enemies that are ?? in relation to me appear gray, red would make much more sense.
2. Enemies that are Elite, Rare, or World Bosses have the descriptor appear twice in their tooltip. For example, the relevant line would usually say "47 Hunter Troll", but for elites it says "EliteElite 65 Warrior Beast". One elite is white while the second is colored by difficulty. The code that I use for that line is below.
3. Some objects in the world make the tooltip stay, as if it were going to fade out, but simply stats there for a few seconds and then disappears, with no fading. I have all fading options set to "immediate Hide".
Some objects I have noticed with "sticky" tooltips: Mighty Blaze, player corpses, Bonfire, Warm Fire, Burning Embers. Similar objects such as mailboxes and most store signs do not have this problem.
Line: [Classification][Classification:DifficultyColor] [Level:DifficultyColor] [SmartClass:ClassColor] [SmartRace]
Jul 17, 2007So I got the level color and the target thing working. I'm having the same problem as some others here though, in that the background only shows the color of "other" no matter what I'm targeting.Posted in: General AddOns
Also, some suggestions: An alpha setting would be really useful, as would an option to hide and/or change the appearance of the tooltip while in combat.
Jul 17, 2007What would the full line be for that "smart target" text? I can't figure out where to put the extra text :PPosted in: General AddOns
Also, is there any way to make the level text change color relative to my level? (green, yellow, red etc.)
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.